Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Hi all

Sorry if I'm being stupid but I've posted my first diary entry and it won't show until its been approved....is the diary section different than others?

It should show now. If one of your first posts is long it has to be moderated incase its spam :)

Your sats are quite similar to mine good luck I'm starting this week it's always good to have someone with similar goals :) x

Hello, I'm new here. I tried to join wls Sunderland site and ended up on here. Not really sure what I'm doing. Any advice folks?

How do I add a signature from a mobile? Or is it for the main site only? Also is there an app for blackberry? Thanks xx

I assume until I've reached 20 or 50 posts I won't be able to have my statistics shown on the left under my display name?

So what is the difference between a Weight Loss Diary & A Blog?
Also how many posts do I need to make to see other peoples Blogs?

So what is the difference between a Weight Loss Diary & A Blog?
Also how many posts do I need to make to see other peoples Blogs?

You can start a diary or a blog right away...both are the same in that they can be used for your weight loss journey...you will find we call them diaries on the the main forum and most forums have their own diary forum which are accessible to read or post in once you are a member...guests can read the diary forums that are public on the forums.... we also have a blog section which you will find on the blue bar at the top of the page...you can make the blog private if you wish which means that members can't read your blog and only Admin then have access, or use the other options to limit it to friends on your friends list or leave it open to all members.

Some diary forums do require you to have a certain amount of posts before you can read and it will say at the top of the forum how many posts you need...these diaries give a little more privacy and can't be Googled.

Weight Loss Diary

I see you are doing Slimming World and you can read or make your own diary whenever you would like to start...some like to keep both a food diary and weight loss diary and it is entirely up to you what you decide...diaries are a great place to help make new friends as they give members a place to call into and lend their support

Slimming World

Thank you ;)

I'm new on here and not sure what to do? can any one help?

I'm new on here and not sure what to do? can any one help?

Welcome Kelly,

You can introduce yourself in the Slimming World Forum if you like and start a diary in the SW diary forum and feel free to join in any of the threads if you feel you can lend your support as this is how the forums work by give and take.

Here are some links within the SW forum that will make it easier for you to make your way around...

Also some good information to read...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Slimming World

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/248176-welcome-newbies-2013-say-hello-here.html

Once you are in the Slimming world forum you can use to the buttons at the top that say...Post New Threads in: Slimming World Forum and the other Find New Posts in: Slimming World Forum

If you need any help please ask:)

Back