Newbie Posting Privileges and Links Policy!

Thank you x

Me to.

I'm sure this has been asked before but:

I started a thread as my weight loss diary and the second post I tried to add to it was quite long...I got a message saying it has been sent to the administrators for approval. Is this common? How long does approval take?

I have been reading this site since I started my diet about 4 weeks ago but only joined today. Has that post gone now? It was pretty long and hoping I don't have to re-do it as not sure I even remember what it contained.

This helps a lot, still navigating through what's what. Well, that's time less spent thinking about food

Looking forward to getting used to this site, it's a bit confusing now.

I'm sure this has been asked before but:

I started a thread as my weight loss diary and the second post I tried to add to it was quite long...I got a message saying it has been sent to the administrators for approval. Is this common? How long does approval take?

I have been reading this site since I started my diet about 4 weeks ago but only joined today. Has that post gone now? It was pretty long and hoping I don't have to re-do it as not sure I even remember what it contained.
Me too! Ive had no problem replying to other people's threads but I tried to type a reply to my own food diary it still hasn't shown up!

Hello Everyone!

Hi just wanted to say hello!
Need some support with my weight loss journey hope that I'll find some helpful info on here!

Me too ladies lol...

I bought some sml products definitely going to use them but only the shakes as don't like the soups. .

I cannot wait to start losing and seeing results

X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cool! :)

I am trying to get to grips with this site, I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur.... I started on SS on 8.10.13 have my weigh in tonight (cdc was booked up on tuesday) it's my 9th day I can't wait to see how I've done, I've been super motivated and after the 3rd day felt like this was just how things are now, drinking LOTS of water and was in ketosis by day 3 when I did the wee test. My clothes are already loser, had 78 lbs to lose when I started. My only worry so far is I have only had one poo on 2nd day and none since...is this normal? I suppose an all liquid diet might mean no solid waste...but I'm not sure I'm a newbie after all...

I am trying to get to grips with this site, I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur.... I started on SS on 8.10.13 have my weigh in tonight (cdc was booked up on tuesday) it's my 9th day I can't wait to see how I've done, I've been super motivated and after the 3rd day felt like this was just how things are now, drinking LOTS of water and was in ketosis by day 3 when I did the wee test. My clothes are already loser, had 78 lbs to lose when I started. My only worry so far is I have only had one poo on 2nd day and none since...is this normal? I suppose an all liquid diet might mean no solid waste...but I'm not sure I'm a newbie after all...

Welcome Nickiep:welcome2:

If you click on the link below it will take you to the CD forum and if you start a new thread there you will get lots of replies. To start a new thread just click on the new thread button at the top of the CD forum.

Cambridge Diet Forum

This thread below will help you make your way around the forums.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

I want an avatar to x

Back