Newbie Question: Am I Eating Too Much?

snakers

Hello,

I've been lurking on this site since I started on the diet on Monday, June 18. :) I'm on Day 3 of Attack (okay, I was supposed to start on Monday but I caved in and ate a huge helping of dessert :eek:) so discounting Monday.

What I am hoping others who have been successful on this diet would be able to tell me is whether I'm eating too much?? I feel really stuffed but am continually eating to fight cravings.

For example, EACH day of these past 3 days I've eaten:

1. half a whole chicken
2. two fish fillets (steamed)
3. two beef steaks (small around 100g each?)
4. two servings of fat-free yoghurt (greek or vanilla so in total around 350g)
5. oat bran plus 2-3 eggs
6. 3 cups of coffee, 1 cup of tea (1 litre in total usually)
7. 1litre tap water (usually but finding it hard to drink 1 litre so maybe 750ml)

Is this too much food?? I'm not constipated and am losing weight but worried that I won't lose if I continue with this. I have read the entire book but I'm so used to restricting food intake when I previously dieted before (yo-yo dieter).

That sounds fine. No need to restrict quantities on dukan! X

I also lose more when I deliberately eat more, good luck! X

My problem is I never eat enough, which is why I did so well to start off with first time round on the dukan, and then failed. As I just got carb cravings and gave in! This time round I am trying to stuff my self, and I still feel like i need to eat more!

My problem is I never eat enough, which is why I did so well to start off with first time round on the dukan, and then failed. As I just got carb cravings and gave in! This time round I am trying to stuff my self, and I still feel like i need to eat more!

That is my problem too! I found attack easy but struggling hugely with cruise.

Thanks, guys. Feeling much better.

Vikx993, that's the thing, I simply cannot give in to carb/sugar cravings because I know that once I give in, I will not stop. Cold turkey is hard though - I'm getting headaches and flu-like symptoms, ugh, not sure whether it's related or it's something else.

Very excited going to cruise tomorrow, yay! Can't wait to weigh myself to see how much Ive lost for the attack phase. :D

Back