Newbie question! Pepsi Max and Milk?

skinny__minnie

Hi everyone, so excited to be on here! Won't bore you with my life story but have a query... I am a tea and Pepsi Max addict. The only thing putting me off Atkins is that milk doesn't seem to be on the list. Is this still the case? And I assume diet drinks like Pepsi Max are permitted? Thank you in advance for any advice!

i think pepsi max is. For tea, Id have watered down cream instead of milk. I know it sounds rank, but its a compromise x

First of all welcome...

Soya milk is a good alternative... if you only want milk for tea's or coffee's just count it into yr carbs you won't be having that much.

Citric acid can stall some people which is found in diet soft drinks. Coke zero & asda diet coke has no citric acid so they might be the best ones to get re addicted too!

I use Alpro light soya 0.1g carbs per 100 - so very low carb, and although it's an acquired taste in tea, I really like it now :)

I had no idea about the citric acid thing so thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can handle switching to Coke Zero! As for the soya milk thing, that's just awesome news, I actually really like soya milk. Thanks so much! xXx

When I read the title of this thread it made me go "eeewww" lol! My face is still screwed up thinking about pepsi max with milk! lol! :p

I've tried soya milk in tea and coffee, but found that it tends to curdle. I now drink green tea or black coffee, both with a couple of sweeteners even though I don't usually take sugar.

Coke Zero would be a better option than Pepsi Max.

Also Dr Pepper Zero has no citric acid! Mmmm love Dr Pepper :)

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

I used to drink a foul concoction called a Vodka Paralyser... it was very cheap, and sold in college bars. It was milk, cola and vodka mixed together... oh boy, you don't want to know what that felt like the next day!

Back