Newbie saying hello

Gien

I wanted to introduce myself - I'm new here, just started to follow SW again and trying to do it without having to sign up - I have a lot of the magazines and used to be an online member. I don't have a huge amount to lose and I think I'll have to do a bit more exercise to shift the weight without getting bored.
I live abroad so can't get some of the stuff which is a big part of SW (fry light for example) but try to adapt as best I can.

I've three children and have hit middle age and my weight has so slowly crept up and I'm not happy with it. And I have said to myself that i can only buy some new summer clothes when I fit in one size less than I am now - so a good incentive.

i'm looking forward to using the site and getting some inspiration and ideas.

Hi there and welcome :)

You'll get lots of info on here, it's a great site so get stuck right in and have a look around :)

Where abouts in the world are you?

Hello! I've just started SW last Saturday. I'm doing it alone too as I have all the books and stuff. Good luck! Hope it's going ok :)

I'm out in Switzerland but very close to the border with France and Gernany. So far things are going well, feeling very positive

Hello and good luck, this is my first week on here and hopefully I'll have some good news on Monday when I weigh in.

:welcome2:

Back