newbie saying hi

livvy1x

hi guys i'm at the end of day 2 today. trying to lose about 3 stone for my wedding in july.
Just thought i'd say hello x :wavey:

Hello back. It is a great diet, but will get easier over the next couple of days, keep it up.

Welcome Livvy well done for getting to day two, I had to give up cd for four months as I have been unwell (not cd related) it really does work! if you stick at it, I decided last Saturday that I needed to get back on the CD wagon and my day 1 (again :rolleyes:) starts tomorrow..

good luck on your journey :)

hi livvy! welcome, this place is great for support. well done for setting out to lose weight before your wedding, ive said it before and i'll say it again - i didnt lose weight for my wedding last year, buried my head in the sand and was a size 16. totally devastated when i saw the photos, i look so akward and selfconsious :( pics are the only thing you have to remember your special day by so it'll all be so worth it. good luck chick :) xx

thanks guys, i'm really determined to stick to it. I'm doing ss+. I plan on having xmas day off but other than that i'm in it for the long haul x

welcome and good luck on your cd journey :D xx

Hi livvy and welcome to minimins.

You can definately lose 3st easily on cd as long as you stick to it,oh and keep glugging the old water of course.

It took me about 9 weeks on cdss to lose that amount but they say the average losses are about a stone a month so you have plenty of time for your big day.

Goodluck and enjoy xx

Hi livvy

Best of luck with CD - hopefully by the time you read this you will be succeeding on day 3! Sending you a warm welcome x

Welcome Livvy you will easily do that and be easily maintaining at the point of your wedding,i bet you are so excited.

The biggest tip we can all give you is H20 water water water, if you can keep your water intake up you will see faster losses, its a proven fact by all our messages on here.

Ask away if you have any questions or worries or just want to join in our rambling chats.

Good Luck Honey

xxx

Hi Livvy you will have lost your 3st well before July, have you got a dress yet,because it'll need a lot of alterations if you have x

hey Livvy and good luck with your journey, hope you have fun on here some lovely people and you will get alot of support too.

Welcome Livvy. You will reach your target in no time. All the very best!

Back