Newbie saying Hi!

crazyasadaizy

Hi People!! Just thought i would say a little hello to everyone as i have only joined this site tonight! Wishing everyone good luck with your goals :) Claire x

Hi and Welcome!!!

hope you are feeling good about being on slim fast, and this site is very useful!!!!

hope you are able to achieve your goals!

hi, good luck! x

hows it going???

Kyrstle you are always so good at remembering who's just started! Fair play to you :)

Hey!! Things aren't going too bad thanks...weight loss seems to have halted though! Lost 11lb overall but only lost a pound last week and have stayed the same this week! I can understand it though because I have to do shift work so completely mucks up what time i have my shakes...especially on the night shifts!!

If im honest too, ive been very lazy with my exercise which hasnt helped!! Ahhh well, still enjoying the shakes and knowing im eating healthily for a change instead of my 4 takeaways a week! (I cant actually believe i havent had a pizza for a whole month!!!) :)

Hope everyone is still going strong!! We can do this!! Lol!! :p

well done on sticking with it!!!!!

Im sure if you did some exercise and things went back to normal you will start losing again...

Hope you are ok though!!!

keep going hun, i find it difficult with exercise too... i just hate it with a passion and really have to push myself.

Back