Newbie saying hi

losingme

Silver Member
hey all my name is Lyn and im due to go to my very first group on Tuesday 23rd March,
Ive started 'watching my weight' since probably the moment i started eating!!!
but seriously ive been on one type or diet or another for as long as i can remember and now my last hope SW. I cant wait , a few of my friends have recently joined and have been having good results so off i go and im determined this time to do it for keeps.
another reason is just plain and simple to lose weight feel more confident and healthy but also to be able to request funding for an OP ive wanted for sooo long and the only thing they said is lose weight before we can process the request, for that i have to lose just over a 1st but i would love to lose the whole extra 4st
(im 14 st 1lb and would love to be 10 st again)
ive accumalated since having my last 4 babies i think ive gained 1st per baby and not lost it and having a hypothyroid to contend with i find it ever so hard but seeing on the SW official site there is even people with the same disorder that its worked for so im very optimistic and raring to go , spent an hour on the Wii last night (fit plus) and walked about 1 mile too pushing a pram, so here for the extra support and ideas when we not at meetings
im going to need it peeps
lots of love
Lyns <3

Welcome to the forum and SW :D Hope it works for you and you enjoy going to class.xx

Hi Lyn! Welcome to minimins. I hope you get as much out of this forum as i do coz it is an excellent resource for support, ideas, and well... a good old chin wag!

I look forward to following your journey and wish you every success! xx

Hi Lyn. Welcome to the site and good luck!
If you have any questions just fire away. There are a lot of lovely and helpful people here.

Hello I'm sure you'll love SW as much as we all do :)

Hi Lyn and welcome!

Dont be afraid to ask if there is anything that you arent sure of!
Good luck with your journey!

Kerry-Ann

thanks for all your lovely messages of support, im liking being here already and not even gone to my first meeting yet stroll on tuesday night xxx

Hi Lyn and welcome to the forums. I hope you find them as much help as i do. Lovely people here and always willing to give support and help.
good luck with the plan and see ya around.

Hello and welcome! Good luck with class tonight, I'm sure you'll love it x

Back