Newbie saying Hi :)

Chunki.Munki

Hi all,

I have been on weight watchers 4 a while now and although I have done really well and dropped 2 dress sizes I am bored and am finding myself snacking on crap!!
I am thinking of trying Slimming world to get to my ideal weight and was wondering if anyone has any advise for me please :)

many thanx im also looking 4ward to making some new friends on here :)

well done with your weight loss so far, you have done really well. Take a look around the various sections of the forum at the various threads on all of the diets. Good luck with finding one that suits you xx

Welcome and well done on your weight loss so far.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

Welcome and well done on your weightloss so far! :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, I too was on WW & moved over to SW and find it easier, only because I could live off pasta. Your best finding a diet that suits your needs :) x

Hey there ChunkiMonki - cool username! :)
:welcome2: to the forums! Very well done on your weight loss and for dropping those 2 dress sizes - thats brilliant!
Make sure you try to keep yourself at this weight, don't waste all of that hard work you put in - I know its really hard but you must be strict with yourself, it would be such a shame to let your previous work go to waste!
Hope to chat with you soon and see you around :)
X

Back