Newbie saying Hi!

when i fancy it i like to cut cheese into little cubes and eat it with pickled onions... yummmmmmm

Do u stick them in an orange to look like a hedgehog?!? X

i hadnt either until it was 64p reduced in asda friday :)

Love a Whoopsie :) x

I really love cheese and pickled beetroot sandwiches - yum!!

An elderly friend of the family used to make the most amazing Beetroot chutney, that was delicious in sandwiches. X

Trust me I had the same reaction when I first heard about it but they are an amazing combo. The raisins are sweet and brings out the flavour of the cheese. Get a lil piece of cheddar and bout 4 r 5 raisins and eat them together I swear you will never look back

Trust me I had the same reaction when I first heard about it but they are an amazing combo. The raisins are sweet and brings out the flavour of the cheese. Get a lil piece of cheddar and bout 4 r 5 raisins and eat them together I swear you will never look back

I can't even eat Sweet and Sour or Pineapple on a Pizza but each to their own! X

I can't even eat Sweet and Sour or Pineapple on a Pizza but each to their own! X

Ooh piza and pineapple is delish. So is cheese and hunny sandwiches,i no im wierd. Them babybells look so good. Ul have to pretend im sat with u on a nite hun when the kids are all in bed and we can share them.x

Ooh piza and pineapple is delish. So is cheese and hunny sandwiches,i no im wierd. Them babybells look so good. Ul have to pretend im sat with u on a nite hun when the kids are all in bed and we can share them.x

That would be like Babybel Heaven! X

If you had to take 3 foods to a Desert Island what would it be? X

Oh god thats a hard 1. Crisps,cheese and chocolate i think but i mite think of sumthing better to replace the choc.x

Mmmmmmm good combo! Think I'd take Dominos, Mash and Cupcakes, Carb Fest lol x

If you share your mash il share the cheese. Cheesy mash yummy.x

Mmmmm Cheesy mash is my fave hence why I was so happy with my Asda find! X

Back