Newbie saying Hi!

Sumbody can donate sum to me then.x

Ill share with u, hope u don't mind jalapeño and there's certainly no pineapple on it! X

I think I'd got for chrisps. Chicken anddddd onionrings lol. Simple things in life haha

I think I'd got for chrisps. Chicken anddddd onionrings lol. Simple things in life haha

Onion Rings as in the Deep fried starter type ones or the crisps lol x

Hint of lime Doritos? I never heard of them before. They sound delish. I'd bring a sweet chilli chicken pizza and then put some coleslaw on top. Yum!!!! What kind would you bring

Onion Rings as in the Deep fried starter type ones or the crisps lol x

As In the deep fried ones. But I like the ones in breadcrumbs that you put in the oven :) nom nom

Hint of lime Doritos? I never heard of them before. They sound delish. I'd bring a sweet chilli chicken pizza and then put some coleslaw on top. Yum!!!! What kind would you bring

OMG they are AMAZING! You normally find them in the Supermarket with all the other flavours, they don't do a grab bag in that flavour tho so I avoid buying them as the 200g Bag has a WHOPPING 28pp! I'd bring a Dominos Veggie Supreme with extra Jalapeño mmmmmmmmmmm x

As In the deep fried ones. But I like the ones in breadcrumbs that you put in the oven :) nom nom

Mmmmmmm I like stuff in Breadcrumbs rather than batter too! X

I much prefer breadcrumbs! But in reality they're probably no better than batter haha x

I much prefer breadcrumbs! But in reality they're probably no better than batter haha x

I think the Asda ones are actually higher!!!x

Haha it wouldn't surprise me!! Oh we'll this is all on theory! Haha I like them with sweet chilli. Yum yum x

Haha it wouldn't surprise me!! Oh we'll this is all on theory! Haha I like them with sweet chilli. Yum yum x

I'm not keen on sweet chilli,don't like the idea of sweet and savoury!x

Haha I'm such a fussy eater. But sweet chilli. Yum yum :p lol

Back