Newbie @ Slimming World

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Hi and welcome to the site. SW can be a bit confusing to start with but if you read the thread in the section above by squiddie, she explains things in plain english without all the frills, so its a good place to start. Having said all that, if you have any questions just post them and somebody will answer you in no time.
Anyway, good to have you on board and look forward to getting to know you. Good luck on your journey to slim land.

Hi, welcome to the board and good luck with the weight loss. I'll look forward to seeing how you are doing.

I don't do any exercise apart from a bit of extra walking, I didn't start that though until I'd lost about 4 stone,. If you find it difficut at first just try to be a bit more active than you are at the moment.
Not everyone exercises and they still lose weight.xx

Hi and welcome!

:)

I'm only on my second week, so I'm new too...hope you find SW as great as I do!

xxx

Welcome on board!
SW is fantastic, and the only thing you have to lose is weight.
As mentioned by Charlotte, squiddie's thread is very informative and helpful.
Some people exercise and some don't but you will lose weight either way.
I am a regular couch potato with my only exercise being walking to the bus stop, but I am losing, and near to my target.
Good luck with this incredible journey to a brand new you!

Hello there and welcome to the forum, I also have a lot of weight to lose so I shall be around for some time too, good luck with your weight loss. X

Hiya welcome and good luck! I do exercise but mainly to get a break from being a full time mum but lots of peole dont - I think it helps my mood a lot though.

Hello and welcome! xxx

Back