newbie slipping off !!

henniker

Hi everyone,

Found this forum and think its fab [ dont know how you do all the fun stuff but im sure it will all come clear soon.

Just need a bit of support i have been on LL for 4 weeks lost a stone but have now started to nibble on aaahhh chocolate again and i seem to be stuck on the weight loss obviously!! Need a kick to get back in line has anyone got pointy boots on??:sigh:

Stop it!!!! You need to think about why you are doing this to sabotage yourself and think of ways to avoid the behaviour. Try and focus on getting through each day and get rid of the offending items! You've done really well to get through 4 weeks & CAN do this but need to make a choice...do you want to loose weight of eat chocolate?!! The results are so much better when you stick with it - its not just about the weight loss but the journey but to have maximum impact you need not to be eating! Big hugs. Hope you can stop the nibbles! Keep posting and keep us updated!

Awww I know how you feel I have been struggling this week with the kids being off school.

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled

Go the website Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/

Weight Loss signature tracker

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Families.com's Ticker section - Families.com

Aww c'mon, get yourself back within the boundaries, water and packs NO Choclate!!:D

Have you tried making a choc muffin, least you can chew something :p

well done on your loss so far, and welcome to Mini's :p

Henniker - just wondering how you got onto LL with only 2 stone to lose --- you're meant to be 3 stone overweight to be able to do it and I'm just wondering how you got around that?

Cath

to be honest the counseller had just started and i think she needed to get people on board. But i would have had to buy it off ebay if she hadnt taken me on, as i have tried every other diet over the last 5 years and nothing worked!

You have made a commitment now.....to us and yourself. We are ALL behind you and you don't need the chocolate.

Keep at it and i am sure that you can do it. All you have to do it look at how well everyone else has done.

x

Back