Newbie (sort of)

Deejay

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi!

I've been on this forum before but it was a couple of years ago. I used to do Cambridge, but now I'm doing Exante so thought I'd pop my head in here to say hello.

I've been on Exante for a week now, and I'm 18lb down already which I am completely thrilled about, although I understand about the whole week one thing not being something to expect moving forward. But I'm looking forward to continuing in this direction!

How are you all getting on?

Dee x

Hi Dee,

Wow i have never seen such a wonderful weight loss in the 1st week - amazing,
did you drink extra water or anything ??
I have also done Cambridge never got to goal and let some weight creep on .... so here to finish the job and learn how to maintain :eek:

wishing you all the best for your 2nd week ... xx

Hi Deejay, I would imagine you are a man, thus the huge weight loss. I also lost 18lbs the 1st week and it has kind of even out since then. I have currently lost 42lbs in 33 days and as you can imagine am very happy that I started this diet having never done a VLCD before.

Well done mate, keep going and it is going to be interesting to follow your progress.

Hi Guys - thanks for the welcome.

Wannabesize10 - what an amazing transformation! Your pictures are amazing, what an inspiration.
I havent been doing anything special for the extra loss, Im thinking of it as if my body is having a big clear-out before the more stable fat-burning process. I wish I would have results like that every week! I am not expecting it though :) Just something nice and constant will keep me happy.

And Mark, I am definitely not a man, last time I checked at least! Ha ha, nope still a girl. Thanks for your welcome though :D
Your losses are fantastic too, well done!

Hope to see you guys around here for a while, I am not sure how much time I will have to spend on the site, but I will try my best. I always really appreciated the support last time I did this diet.

Take care
Dee

18lb in a week - OMFG!! Thats awesome, you must be chuffed to pieces with that. If I get even half that this week I'll be pleased!

And don't I feel like a huge pratt, again. Thanks Lisa.

Dee it's just I have never heard of a woman on this forum losing 18lbs in a week and it is fantastic, apologies again, should learn to keep my mouth shut.

Hey, no worries Mark, I found it funny :D

Thanks again to everyone!

But on that 18lb note, there is a slight chance that my scales may be a little unreliable, they were pretty cheap and nasty. I didnt mind so much as the numbers going down in such a big way really motivated me, but to be on the safe side I might just buy some new ones.

And in some exciting news, I am having my first day of feeling smaller today. My jeans are definitely looser on me that usual, so much so that I am finding myself doing funny walks wherever I go to emphasis the swish of loose jeans on my legs. Im such a moron sometimes! :D

Dee x

Oh this thread has made me laugh! Dee, congratulations on your epic loss, that is truly inspiring. And Mark's embarrassing case of mistaken gender! And the thought of Dee doing funny walks to make her jeans swoosh - brilliant!

its amazing what you do when you know you are loseing weight and once again well done on your loss :)

Back