Newbie started SW a week ago - hello

Acceber

Hello

Thought I'd introduce myself as a newbie on here. Started doing SW last week and lost a big 5lb at my first WI so really happy with how it's going.

I am a repeat offender on the weight loss front. Done Weightwatchers more times than I care to mention and last year did Cambridge. Both of them worked I'm back to square one for the umpteenth time so thought it was time for something new. So far I have loved the food on offer & have easily fed the whole family the same as I am cooking for me which is a real bonus for me.

I'm sure I'm going to need loads of encouragement on here so I look forward to getting to know a few folks here.

Rebecca

Hiya, I'm a newbie here, too, and I have also just started SW... again! ;)
I know what it's like to struggle at this diet and that, all too well. I've tried most. However, maybe this time we can both stick at it and get the results we want. Summer's coming, so it's salad weather, which always makes dieting easier, let alone the impending threat of beaches and bikinis! *gulp*
Best of luck, and stay strong.
xx

Hi I'm new to this site so cme. Just started SW too abt 3-4 wks ago n lost about 6 pounds so far! But I have such a bad sweet tooth n I'm really missin my treats :( I think SW is a healthy way to lose weight at a steady but healthy pace. What would really help me to speed my loss (as well as speed foods) is if I can get my lazy butt to the GYM!!! Good luck on tour journey n hope u stick to it this time :)

Welcome,

I am new to,I'm on my second week of sw and lost 4lbs so far. When do you weigh in ?
I with a group on here that weighs in on Mondays.
Best of luck with your weight loss.:)

Hey there welcome to SW and to minimins. I too tried various diets before this go and SW is the only thing that has really worked for me - I love it!

To Veena who said you're missing sweet treats, are you using your syns? I use nearly all of mine on chocolate, biscuits and ice cream so don't be afraid to use them - that's what they're there for :)

Hiya all I am on weight watchers for the 1st time. I have been on Cambridge and lost 3 stone but when I stopped smoking unfortunately the munchies set in. I am back to my big old self. Nevermind I started ww on Tuesday and am going strong. Weigh in on Monday's so I will wait and see how I get on. Hopefully I will be ok. Me and my partner are currently undergoing fertility problems therefore I need to lose the weight to help me conceive oh and also my wedding in October is getting closer.
Let's be strong together and I think we can achieve what we want. Goodluck to all.x

Hi all, I started back (again):sigh: at sw last week. I've lost 4lb in my first week so I'm really pleased. :D Im also new to this site and wish I'd found it ages ago as it's really helpful and motivating, and the recipe section is a godsend! I get so bored eating the same things! I think that's some of why I've given up in the past. Anyway good luck everyone with your weight loss journeys xxx

Hi everyone!!! Nice to see you all here! I'm a SW girl as well and to be honest I feel new even though I've been on it since last September. I've not got back on since Christmas although this week it's finally happening! First weigh in tomorrow (doing it on my own this time....easily done with this website!!!) Good luck... :)
xxxx

Welcome,

I am new to,I'm on my second week of sw and lost 4lbs so far. When do you weigh in ?
I with a group on here that weighs in on Mondays.
Best of luck with your weight loss.:)

Hi

I weigh in on a Tuesday morning group. Dreading my next one though as I don't feel like I've lost anything this week :-( But I have stuck to it so here's hoping.

Thanks for the reply :)

Rebecca

Hi everyone!!! Nice to see you all here! I'm a SW girl as well and to be honest I feel new even though I've been on it since last September. I've not got back on since Christmas although this week it's finally happening! First weigh in tomorrow (doing it on my own this time....easily done with this website!!!) Good luck... :)
xxxx

Hi Joanna

How funny - I've just commented on your diary thread! Good luck with the restart I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine this time around :)

Rebecca

What would really help me to speed my loss (as well as speed foods) is if I can get my lazy butt to the GYM!!! Good luck on tour journey n hope u stick to it this time :)

Ha-ha! You & me both. Exercise is my biggest failing. Going to try & work through the body magic awards to see if I can break the habit of a lifetime, but I have to be honest & say I have always hated exercise, even PE at school. I can never seem to get motivated to do it. Perhaps we'll have to nag eachother!

Hiya all I am on weight watchers for the 1st time. I have been on Cambridge and lost 3 stone but when I stopped smoking unfortunately the munchies set in. I am back to my big old self. Nevermind I started ww on Tuesday and am going strong. Weigh in on Monday's so I will wait and see how I get on. Hopefully I will be ok. Me and my partner are currently undergoing fertility problems therefore I need to lose the weight to help me conceive oh and also my wedding in October is getting closer.
Let's be strong together and I think we can achieve what we want. Goodluck to all.x

Hi

Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hope WW works out for you. I did cambridge last year too & it worked but it all went back on - it didn't help me not to repeat my past mistakes, where I think (hope!) for me SW will do this.

Ha-ha! You & me both. Exercise is my biggest failing. Going to try & work through the body magic awards to see if I can break the habit of a lifetime, but I have to be honest & say I have always hated exercise, even PE at school. I can never seem to get motivated to do it. Perhaps we'll have to nag eachother!

Girls - try Zumba. It is truly amazing and a 45 minute class burns about 500 calories depending on how much energy you put in. It seriously is like a party in the day if you find the right class. If you find one and don't like it don't lose hope - the right one for you will be out there, because all the instructors are different! They say by doing just two a week it'll help you lose weight.

I've started a zumba/weight loss challenge for the 6 months up until the christmas party season - the links at the bottom of my signature if you fancy joining us!

Good Luck - hope your journey goes well and stay in touch :)
xx

Hi Acceber, good luck with your weight loss goals, and for your weigh in!

Hello! I'm Lilah!! I'm new here too. I start te "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday! I can't wait!! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey! :D

Hello! I'm Lilah!! I'm new here too. I start te "Sacred Heart" diet on Monday! I can't wait!! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey! :D

Hi

Thank you, and good luck with your own weight loss journey. Haven't heard of Sacred Heart - what's that one all about?

Rebecca

Neither have I!!!!
x

Back