• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie starting Hypnoband

Sady

S: 16st10.5lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 3st10lb(22.17%)
Hello all :)
I am just starting out after having my baby in January.
I had the pregnancy from hell and was laid up for most of it and subsequently have piled on the weight.
I am about 6 stone over what I should be.
I decided to try the hypnoband as my relationship with food has become so bad. I eat because I am bored at home and can not seem to stop when I am full!
I have my first session on May 7th.
Is there a section on here for the hypnoband or anyone else doing it??
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st0lb(5.65%)
Good Luck Sady
I had hypnotherapy and a hypno gastric band in December - didn't work for me. But maybe I shouldn't have fallen asleep during it.....

;0)

Sady

S: 16st10.5lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 3st10lb(22.17%)
lol.... oh I really hope it works for me... I shall try not to fall alseep! The guy I spoke to says he has a 70-80% success. Same as the actual op. Fingers crossed!

CarlyLanky140

Loves Minimins!
S: 20st5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st3.5lb(6.14%)
Sounds interesting! Let me kno how it goes x

S: 12st10lb G: 9st7lb
Hi there,

I'm going for an initial consultation tomorrow and am less and less convinced about this. Hopefully she can convince me it works, or I wont be parting with any money.
Lots of people on here are saying that there isn't a lot of success with it, so I hope someone is having some luck - or it just seems like a money making scam!

Sorry to sound moany - just feel at the end of the rope and like I'm running out of options......
Some positivity please people!?

sja1965

S: 12st9.0lb G: 10st10lb
Hi Married 2007, I'd been really interested to hear how you get one. I've decided to do the same and have my appointment on 3rd June. It seems a long way off at the moment. I feel really positive about it. I can successfully diet but I have to have my head in the right place and I really think this can help.