newbie starting slimming world..

lynnt

How can I be lost already, only joined on line this am and already got questions and there is no where (that i can see) to ask questions......like what plan am I on, I'm a veggie, and how many syns do I eat, no good telling me between 5 & 15 cos I'll probably get the 15 every time lol.
I really wanted a shopping list, but can't find one, no one to talk too, feels like I'm still alone after paying £60 to join.

Any help much appreciated x:wave_cry:

Hi Lynnt,

I went to a few Slimming World classes but can no longer make it so I am just starting to follow it at home using the books I got when I joined.

I am also veggie so it's green days all the way. This means unlimited quorn, eggs, potatoes, rice, cous cous, pasta, raw fruit and veg (cooking changes the consistency and can give them a syn value). Aim for as much 'super-free food' such as fruit and veg as possible and 70 syns per week.

When I go shopping I just stock up on the syn free stuff and add a few treats like Go Ahead bars.

If you get stuck with anything I will try to help out :D

Welcome to the forum, it's exactly for what you have just asked, and that is help when needed.

Ok so you will be following the green plan. You have two hexa's & b's.

You have your staples, like rice, potatoes, pasta, quorn but don't forget to have lots of veggies & before you try anything just check whether there are any syns in it first. The first few days are difficult but you'll soon get used to it and we are always here to help.

Ok so if you want 15 syns per day have them;)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Lynn and welcome :wavey: The syns are there to be used. If you want 15 syns everyday, then have 15 syns everyday. If you want you can save your syns up to use at the weekends or special occassions. Good luck with the weight loss and getting your head around it all :)

Back