Step 1 Sole Source Newbie starting SS tomorrow!

laurenmummy1

Hi all,

Wanted to say "Hello" as I'm starting CD SS plan tomorrow! Nervous but looking forward to a new me. Anyone else new? How have you been finding it?

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Lauren

Starting weight: 197lbs (22.10.2013)
BMI: 30.9

Morning Lauren, I'm new but have done it before.

The results are amazing and well worth the effort.
You will find great support within these pages x x

Hi!

Thank you angelupnorth! Your photos look amazing. Looks like you've done so well before. How are you finding it second time round?

I'm doing well viita thank you. Have enjoyed my shakes/soup/porridge so far - thought it would be a lot worse. Struggling to drink all of the 2.25l of water a day though! How are you doing?

xx

Hi! Thank you angelupnorth! Your photos look amazing. Looks like you've done so well before. How are you finding it second time round? I'm doing well viita thank you. Have enjoyed my shakes/soup/porridge so far - thought it would be a lot worse. Struggling to drink all of the 2.25l of water a day though! How are you doing? xx

Hi Lauren
I'm doing great thanks, day 3 so far so good.
I'm lucky that I enjoy all of the products but will say if there are any that you don't think you like its worth trying them again in a few weeks as our taste buds change so much on this plan.
Water is my biggest issue, although I don't mind drinking it, running to the loo every 5 mins is so annoying especially whilst at work.

Keep up the good work, I'm so pleased there are a few of us in the early stages as its fab for extra support / motivation x x x

That's great! Well done you! Yes, I know what you mean - the loo runs are rather annoying! I'm stuck at home with two poorly children and feeling weaker today. Must stay strong! The hunger is getting to me but know day 2/3 are the worst x

Hi viita! Looking to lose around 4.5/5 stone. I really enjoyed the porridge this morning and I had soup last night. I agree that it makes you feel like you're actually eating something! Missing solid foods today though. Just want to munch on something! I've read that you can turn the shakes into bars and soups into stuffing but I'm sure that takes away the nutritional value so avoiding it (for now at least)!

Glad you're doing we'll. how much have you got to lose? x

Hi viita! Looking to lose around 4.5/5 stone. I really enjoyed the porridge this morning and I had soup last night. I agree that it makes you feel like you're actually eating something! Missing solid foods today though. Just want to munch on something! I've read that you can turn the shakes into bars and soups into stuffing but I'm sure that takes away the nutritional value so avoiding it (for now at least)!

Glad you're doing we'll. how much have you got to lose? x

Yeah i'm lazy I can't be bothered to do all that lol..

I'll just wait for the meal bars in week 2..

I want to lose around 3 stone.. Just want to be 11 stone and i'll be happy..

Hopefully be there in around 10 weeks..

xx

Back