Newbie starting SS with 18 lbs to lose

claire30

Banned
Hello all I've been awake since 4am looking at the s&s website and reading on here. I've been on LL and LT for the past year lost weight on both plans.

My problem is I stop and start these diets which is silly really when I have a hard week.. I eat then gain and it's just a cycle I am stopping.

My goal weight is 10.7 I've been at this weight before and felt on top of the world, clothes fitted and I looked amazing. I'm determined to feel good about myself again before the summer.

I have a friends wedding 21st April i have a strapless red dress which I brought from oasis in 2010 size 10 so that's my aim to be able to wear this dress finally.

I'm hoping 18lbs in 6 weeks is possible??? (any advice) :)

Love Claire xx

Hi Claire. 18lbs is very feasible. I know what you mean about starting and stopping. I was always like that on the cambridge diet. This diet is much easier because they have meals too. Very easy to stick to if your mind's in the game. Good luck!

Get your head in the right place and the diet is easy. It's easier than LL or LT I would say because of the veg and protein options, and the milk allowance if you hate black tea / coffee

Hi Claire, I had about 18 pounds to lose too & have lost 11 pounds so far although had a bad week last week with TOTM & having a fall at work which led to a bit of water retention, I started on the 20th Feb so start my 4th week tomorrow & pretty sure another 2 weeks will be plenty. I am doing exante but am supplementing with S & S meals for a treat at the weekend, they rock! Good luck!! Em xx

Back