Newbie starting tomorrow

gosh i woukd have thought shredded wheat was better than branflakes

Im just trying things out just now its not fully to plan xx

Hope everyone is having a good day. I had a good ish day yday had a lot more fruit than i should and slipped at midnight munchies ahh :( but been v good today x x

Hi everyone

Felling a bit crappy today would die for a roast or spaghetti Bol or curry or oh god I better stop lol.

Nearly passed out in tesco but bought a marshmallow biscuit thing with less than 2% fat hope ive not blown it. And just ate 6 jelly beans oops.
How's everyone else doing?

Em x

ah curry lol id kill for one!! even a slice of ham woukd be good lol

Nooo no food talk!!! Lets think bikini bodies and healthy hearts ;) But ohh... Pasta.. :) xxx

Didn't enjoy my trip to sainsburys tonight... But stayed focused and stocked up on water, coffee and sweeteners!

Day 4 complete.
Felt better today than yesterday but my god the ready made up strawberry milkshake was awful so bitter yuk.
I've eaten about 5 skips individual not packet lol.

How's everyone else on day 4? X

Day 4 has been ok. Cranberry bar was yak, but managed most of it. Had 2 ready mixed chocolate shakes as well and loads of coffee! My stomach is rumbling away like a volcano still!

I really enjoyed the ready made choc m/shake so was upbeat that I'd enjoy the strawberry too but no it's awful.
My mum has had the peanut bars their meant to be lush so that's on my list for next week.

Can't wait to be a skinny mini lol x

The peanut bar isn't bad. Smells lovely. I love peanuts! I like the banana ready made shake too. Thought it would be minging, most banana flavours are... But I like it more than the choc one!

yuk i hate the bars apart from the malt toffee i pretend its fudge ha ha!! day 21 for me gosh thats mad when i actually say it.hope everyone doin ok.x

Oh i love the bars except toffee and choc orange! Just struggling to drink the water even after 6 weeks :/ xx

the water is a issue for me too i just try and down as much as i can :/

I need to start it i know thats why my losses are low x x

how much have u lost hun and how long you been on it?

I saw the Newbie Starting Tomorrow topic and it caught my attention. I've been reading these forums for a while and everyone is so motivating! I am starting ss tomorrow. First time on cd and a bit nervous as I am not sure I can stick it out! I have steadily put on an extra 20lbs over the past two years after going through a terribly painful divorce. I am quite ready to be able to once again wear my clothes and not feel so matronly. So glad I found this forum and all of your encouragement!

First day of rest of ur life, how exciting x x

Back