NEWBIE STARTING TOMORROW!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and to get some inspiration and tips on getting through this first week :) I have 42 lbs to lose in total, and really hope to be well on my way by Christmas. My main obstacle I think is going to be the sabotagers... Aka my family and friends! They think this is a ridiculous idea. Has anyone else got experience of this and tips to overcome it? Thank you! X

Hello Newmein and welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey hun xx:) ...

Welcome hun!!! Only listen to your heart, don't bother about others opinions. If you need any help this place is great.we r all here to help each other.

harry m said:
Welcome hun!!! Only listen to your heart, don't bother about others opinions. If you need any help this place is great.we r all here to help each other.

Ah thank you! Really looking forward to just getting started now... Bring on tomorrow morning! X

Well Done that's the spirit....You go girl

How u doing hun??

harry m said:
How u doing hun??

Ok so far!!! Do feel hungry but not dying yet :) don't think cooking the kids dinner will be much fun though.... Hope it doesn't take too long to get into ketosis! Thank you for thinking of me x

good luck, don't worry about your family and friends... do it for you!

Well Done!!! Stay strong hunny, you can do it...

Good luck chuck! You'll be fine, gets much easier towards the end of the week and the results'll be worth it x

Hi Newmein keep motivated hun I felt better after day 3 and the days soon go by, take care xx

Ah thank you all, it's so nice having people going through the same thing. Just had last pack so think I'll just go to bed! Not sure I'm going to be able to resist checking the scales... Wish I'd never bought them :) xx

I made hubby hide the scales! I'm a serial weigher!

My only tip is don't talk to anyone about the diet if they are negetive about it, it really puts me off!

Hi newmein hows it going hun? I agree with Sage femme about not telling anybody, I told my friend and was really surprised and upset when she went off on one and started preaching to me, it did make me feel down and I doubted whether I should do this or not. But my family have been supportive and encouraging, so have all the people on this site and thats means a lot to me. Im glad i stuck with it, so far 13lbs down and more to go, im chuffed to bits. Keep motivated and determined hun, your doing this for you and the weight will fall off:p ... :) ... :eek: ...

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and to get some inspiration and tips on getting through this first week :) I have 42 lbs to lose in total, and really hope to be well on my way by Christmas. My main obstacle I think is going to be the sabotagers... Aka my family and friends! They think this is a ridiculous idea. Has anyone else got experience of this and tips to overcome it? Thank you! X
hey how are you finding your first week?? i am sat here eagerly awaiting the exante delivery and as i planned to start today am starving n actually fear for the safety of the royal mail delivery man as with the growling belly i may just eat him!!! ha
Hope your not finding it too hard and good luck for ur fist weigh in x

Hi every one I m starting the programme 24/11/2012 and I am feeling excitied about the changes that are going to happen to my body, I am determined that in 3weeks I will have stayed focus although I have mentioned to few peeps , none think it is a good idea , not that I am listening.I have read few things on here and hoping that on my days where I will possiblie feeling low I will pop on here for other inspiration from others. I have currently lost four stone pre this programme now weight in at 15 stone 1lb would like to get to 9 stone but only focusing on a day at a time right now. So every one good luck , lets keep each other going my phrase at the mom is winner never quits and a quitter never wins , hoping this is going to keep me on my focus.................eeeeekkkkkkkssssss will up date soon x

Back