Newbie - starting tomorrow :)

I'm just starting too ... not really sure what to have in the evenings tho.. xx

Got my kit2nite but just trying to get my head around things and plan some shopping for meals as if I fail to plan I plan to fail!! Does anyone know where to get any meal ideas from? X

I don't have time to think about it all too much. Tonight I'm having spiced up chicken breasts with some veg. Home late so not enough time do create anything gourmet lol

I'm in a Facebook group where everyone shares shake ideas, there's also a herbalife UK one where people share snack and meal ideas... If u have a good distributor, they will help you.

And today was rubbish... I left so late for work I forgot to take thermo tablet, was so busy in work, didn't have time for a shake! I survived on just a snack. Got home, had first shake of the day at 7pm! Not ideal but tomorrow can't be any worse, surely? Probably won't have my evening meal until 10pm at this rate lol. You have to laugh...

My distributer left and then remembered a few questions didn't want to text as its a bit later. How do you measure portions of veg for dinner etc and any healthy sauces? And does formula 1 shake (2scoops) and 1 1 scoop protein contain 18 grams all in? Sorry for all questions x

Help!! I'm not taking the thermo tablets, but am having the tea ... should I be on the tablets too?
Couscous, chicken breast and veg for tea ...
What do you use for your shakes? I'm using soya milk atm.

LouMo - sorry honey - but I've not been given the protein too ... Should I have? ... Need to shift this excess weight asap.

xx

There are different combinations of products. Some with have the protein powder, others the fibre & Herb :) you can buy any combination as separates to boost your loss :)

Back