Newbie starting Xenical ASAP argggghh!!!

stephybaby

Hi i'm stephyyy from the sunny hull! Pah!

Just going to start Monday when i've got the grub in!

So anyways if anyone pleaseeee will you give me any tips on what food i should be eating because fair enough...my doctor did give me the xenical but no tips on what to eat etc grr.

Hope to say ill be coming on here ALOT and gloating on (fingers crossed) some weight losss!!

:p

p.s if it helps .. do i dare say it eek.. i'm weighing in at 14stone! and only 5ft6

hey hunny!

welcome to minis!

you will be absolutly fine if u stick within the rules!

good luck on your journey and gloat away chick

luv katie
xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck.
If you follow the tips on Piink's Sticky you won't go wrong.

welcome hun!! ive only just started on it on tuesday and so far so good!!

hiya :)

i started on thursday night and i've found it brilliant so far :) i agree with reading piink's sticky at the top of the forum.. it's invaluable for info!

good luck!

xx

Thanks Alot ladiess!!

Don't know why i'm panicking it's just the side effects!!!.. i'll just go for the very healthy option and i can not go wrong!?

I'll keep you updated .. and please let me know how your all going i'd love to know :) xxx

i think that as long as you only eat foods with 5% fat or less (so less than 5g per 100g), and no more than 15g of fat per meal, then you won't go far wrong :D x

i'm pretty sure that side effects aren't very common as long as you stick within the fat rules! :)

Thank youuu :)

What kind of things have you been eating for meals?

i have my fruit and muller lights :) but no clue on what to eat for my lunch etc x

Hi stephybaby and welcome to Minimins :D

I've just seen your message in the shoutbox about avatars and having a problem with it. You haven't got enough posts yet to be able to upload one hun but have a look at this thread and it will explain all about that and signatures and how many posts you need. Any problems, just shout up,

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Isis x :)

Last edited:
Today i had chicken stir fry for my lunch :) which was stir fry veg, mushrooms and lean chicken with a bit of salt and pepper.

How about things like rice cakes with very low fat soft cheese, cottage cheese, tuna, ryvita.... :)

Welcome to the forums Steph. =] All the best with your journey x

welcome to the forum.... the people on here are really great and offer some fantastic advice,,
good luck xx

thanks a lot guys :) !

i'm so excited about it all :D

seen an amazing dress i want to be able to slip into for nights out! so excited

i'll keep you all updated how my first week goes!

xx

good luck im sure youll be fine!!!

thanks hun!! i found weight watchers quite easy but i got bored of it and want the weight to fall off faster!!
do you have bad pcos symptons??

ive always wondered if weight watchers is good with xenical? .. and yeah i have the cysts and problems with my period and weight..but thats all.. one of the lucky ones i feel!

yeah thats bout all i have aswell!! and the fertilty part aswell!!
not sure if weight watchers would work with xenical im just following low calorie now ive started it!

Back