Newbie, starting xenical

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Victoria Plum, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria Plum

Victoria Plum Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat
    Hi everyone.

Ive currently lost 27lbs using reductil but they have now been banned so my gp has moved me onto xenical.

Just got my perscription so i will be starting afresh with them tomorrow morning.:)

I look forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully will get the support/info i need from this site as there dosnt seem to be a lot of support out there for xenical users.

tc x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey and welcome to the forum.
    Well done on your 27lb loss so far.
    The xenical part of the forum is very helpful,I started a month a go and Ive gotten all of the info I need from here.
    This is a fab site and everyone is really supportive and friendly,I hope you enjoy being here.
    Good luck with your weight loss.

Claire x
  4. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome, congratualtions on your weight loss, this forum is a great place and is very helpful, and reading all about the weight losses will give you motivation. good luck in your weight loss journey.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Hope your change to xenical is successful

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.