Newbie starting

Mummy0f3

Hi
So I have finally taken the plunge and decided it is time to do something about my weight. I’ve decided that my relationship with food is a disaster so have opted for the total solution plan on Exante. I know I will eat the wrong things if I try to incorporate any form of food. So yesterday was my first day and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. All 3 of my shakes were delicious and at no point did I feel hungry. I did feel like I was drowning in water though and the toilet trips however were a bit of a shock to the system. I must have easily racked up 400 steps alone just going up and down the stairs to the loo and got more than my 20 mins of exercise chasin around after my crawling twins and 6 year old whirlwind son lol. Anyway I’m feeling positive at the moment and ready to take on day number 2. X

Hi and welcome! How are you doing? I think I found days 3 - 5 the toughest but I hope you are doing well.
I am 4 and a half weeks in and can say it's definitely worth sticking with, I am feeling much better in myself already.

Welcome! I’m on week 4 of TS and have a four year old. I feel more alert and have more energy. I’ve 12st to go (11 now). Stick to it an have protein meals if you need to. It’ll be worth it. Tastes change so don’t buy too many of the same pack at once. Good luck! You’ll not want for exercise with 3 youngsters that’s for sure.

Hi, I restarted on Monday. Going well so far 100% and I'm in the zone. Lol kids definitely distract you from eating. Summer bodies here we come.

Hi everyone, I’m new to this 😬
I am starting exante ts tomorrow and really need to stick with it as I am sick of being over weight😟 I have 1.5 stone to loose so any tips and support will be gladly received please.

Brilliant. Well you know the first three days are just full-on willpower. Stick to just three thingies, loooads of water and get through it. Then, actually, it’s fine and you’ll lose lots of weight. Not gonna say it’s always fun, but hey. There’re some cool stories to read on here, and supportive members. Enjoy it :)

Thanks FullFathom, I’ve been reading some threads on here which I found useful. I just need to stay focused, my will power has been awol for a long time now so hopefully I will be able to pull it back in. I do enjoy drinking water so that won’t be a problem, it will be sticking to the three shakes. I need to be 100% as adding food into the mix will push the will power.

Hi everyone, I’m new to this 😬
I am starting exante ts tomorrow and really need to stick with it as I am sick of being over weight😟 I have 1.5 stone to loose so any tips and support will be gladly received please.
Drink lots of water to stave of hunger and headaches. It will also help get rid of water retention. With determination and willpower that weight will soon drop off. Try not to weigh yourself everyday... Lol I was terrible for it but now I stick to once a week unless I'm naughty and can't wait.. No patience . Welcome 💗

Thank you Fade Away, I will weigh in on Monday’s. I will try not to peek mid week, but I can’t promise. Every year I set my goal for May but have yet to achieve it. This year will be different, I am determined x👍

Thank you Fade Away, I will weigh in on Monday’s. I will try not to peek mid week, but I can’t promise. Every year I set my goal for May but have yet to achieve it. This year will be different, I am determined x👍
Start yourself a diary on here record how you feel etc. It really helps. The support here is keeping me on track. We all get the ups and downs on the diet. Stick with it and you will be at goal in no time x

Start yourself a diary on here record how you feel etc. It really helps. The support here is keeping me on track. We all get the ups and downs on the diet. Stick with it and you will be at goal in no time x
Thankyou, I will do that. Good luck to you too x

How's it going Tinkerbell?

Back