Newbie SW DIYer

Khandi

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

I started SW last year and lost approx 2 stones in total. However, i tend to get bored easily and towards the end i was not following the plan and put some of the weight back on.

I tried to do Lipotrim on Oct 08 but i only manged 1.5 weeks as i got really sick on it. I did loose jus over a stone. But then i didn't watch my eating and kinda went all out. So with my 30th birthday and Christmas which has just happened i have put on a stone.

So i am back again trying to loose some weight. I did not find the group meetings that helpful, and with low funds i am reluctant to go back. Therefore i am going to try to follow the SW plan as a DIYer. I have read about the new extra easy plan which looks like it would suit me well.

Hoping to get and give support

hey good luck, Im not a group goer either (well actually I am, but I dont stay) I have to go to group to get weighed to stick to plan otherwise i go wild. good luck with it, any queries or questions just shout. you might find the SW Query sticky helpful for all your questions xxx

Hi Khandi, I'm an Ex Lipotrimer. SW is more real life and it makes you appreciate what you can actually eat and still lose weight!

Good luck chick xx

Thank you all for the welcome
Good luck to us all on the journey

Welcome and good luck with your journey!!

Back