Step 1 Sole Source + Newbie to Cambridge

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hello Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Cambridge. I have done LL previously but started cheating, ended up not getting to goal and then putting the weight back on and more. I am now the heaviest I have ever been and really need to get this weight off.

I can't beleive that I am on day 4 and feel absolutely fine. I did have a bit of a carb overload the night before starting and with the poor diet I had before anyway I really expected to be a bit unwell but nothing!!

I have really found it so easy this time. Every time I think that something smells nice or would taste nice I just say to myself 'No Becky, you won't lose weight if you eat that and then you won't be able to have a baby'.

That is my main motivation at the moment, the fact that me and my OH are wanting to start a family.

Good luck to everyone on this journey and I hope to be posting again soon x x

Hey becky

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck :)

Everyone Is very kind on here so if ur struggling just post!

Bexsyy :)

Bex

Thank you. I know this site is great as I used it before when I did LL.

I am on day 5 now and feeling great. I feel so positive at the moment it's ridiculous!!! I just hope I can pass some of it on to other people that need it x x

hi Becky,

im new too, welcome. Im on day 11 and i feel very positive too. Im also doing SS+....i think knowing i can have a wee protein meal when i want one is making this so much easier for me.

Bestof luck. Your reason for doing this is amazing and hopefully really motivational for you. Exciting times ahead :)

x

Hi Becky,I also did LL and successfully lost 6 stone but didn't keep up with maintenance.I've put all the weight back on plus a bit more.As of yesterday I was the heaviest I've ever been - 16 stone 12 lbs.I want to go horse riding with my family on February 18th and the maximum weight I can be is 16 stone so it's Cambridge all the way for the next month.Like you I feel fine. It's day 2.In fact, I had so much more energy yesterday than I've had in a very long time.I love VLCDs. I feel amazing on them.No detox headaches yet and not feeling out-of-sorts so hopefully I'll continue on this positive road.Very best of luck to you. You know you can do it.

Hi every1,

Sounds like you are all very positive and determind to stick to this diet! Lets all help each other when we r feeling the need to go off plan.

I have been doing CWP since October and im now struggling to get back on track 100% after the xmas holidays. Im hoping to get some thinspuration off here.

Hope you are all well x :)

Hello! Good luck :)

I'm also on week one of ss+ and yes it's hard but not THAT hard! We can do this!

Let me know if you wanna buddy up

X

Thank you for all of your wishes. I think the thing with this diet is you eithed do if or not. I feel there's no in between. At the end of the day if i could partially do a diet and lose weight i wouldn't weigh over 20 stone!!!

Good luck to everyone who's got weigh in tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love your name Mmmmmwater (not sure if there's enough m's there, he he!!). Would love some buddys. When's your weigh in? Mine is thurs x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha yeh I'm trying to convince myself that I love it!

My first weigh in was today and I lost 9 lbs so pretty happy with that.

Good luck on Friday, be sure to let us know how you get on x

SexyBecks1 when do you get weighed in? hope you do really well x

Thank you TheGirl. My weigh in is tonight and I am so excited. Just a bit worried that my TOTM is going to affect it slightly.

How are you doing?

Thank you TheGirl. My weigh in is tonight and I am so excited. Just a bit worried that my TOTM is going to affect it slightly.

How are you doing?

Hi Sexybecks1

What a fantastic first weigh in, i bet you cant wait until this friday!!!!!! I dont get weighed until 5th feb as my consultant is away on holiday. I just hope i have the will power to stick to it until then!

:)

You can do it amy. If i can, you can too. Just think of the things that you will have when you have lost the weight.

For me it will be a big holiday (carribbean hopefully) in Aug and then starting a family.

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Cambridge. I have done LL previously but started cheating, ended up not getting to goal and then putting the weight back on and more. I am now the heaviest I have ever been and really need to get this weight off.

I can't beleive that I am on day 4 and feel absolutely fine. I did have a bit of a carb overload the night before starting and with the poor diet I had before anyway I really expected to be a bit unwell but nothing!!

I have really found it so easy this time. Every time I think that something smells nice or would taste nice I just say to myself 'No Becky, you won't lose weight if you eat that and then you won't be able to have a baby'.

That is my main motivation at the moment, the fact that me and my OH are wanting to start a family.

Good luck to everyone on this journey and I hope to be posting again soon x x

SexyBecks - my main motivation is also so that I can have a family. I went for 1st fertility appt last week & the nurse warned me that even though they are doing initial tests - the NHS won't help me with any potential treatments because my BMI is 33.9 and it has to be 30 or below. So it basically told me, I let it sink in from the Tuesday and well here I am on Monday completing my 1st ever day on Cambridge.

I won't get out of bed if I have to stomach that porridge again :(((

Hi gero 1. Welcome to minimins. It is such a great site for friends and motivation.

We havent even started trying yet so hopefully eveything works down stairs wen we do iykwim!!

Good luck with your journey gero. Keep us updated on how you get on x x

SexyBecks, I'll be 35 this year and have tried for over 2 years & I feel something is really missing in my life- my age is becoming against me as the NHS literature says eggs rapidly decrease from 35.

I have to loose 2 stone to be back in BMI range.

It's good to have people to talk to - I don't think I'd manage but It's only the start.

Good luck - I am having a weigh on Saturday, I will not stop that's my mimi goal for now x

You can do it amy. If i can, you can too. Just think of the things that you will have when you have lost the weight.

For me it will be a big holiday (carribbean hopefully) in Aug and then starting a family.

Hi Becky

You have a great reason to motivate you! I have a little girl who is 14 months, i struggled for 5 years to get pregnant and were on clomid and metformin which eventually helped me get pregnant as they told me i couldnt have ivf because of my bmi being too high. My main motivation is to get healthy for my little girl and be able to run around the garden with her in the summer.

I had a really good day yesterday and i have woke up in a really positive mood today!

Keep going Becky, you have done amazing in your fisrt week! :) xx

Well done on your positive mood Amy. I had a fat day yesterday. I know I've lost weight but I don't see it yet. I know it's early days and I have a lot to lose but I still felt a bit down. Today I feel much better. Really can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.

How is everyone else doing today?

Well done on your positive mood Amy. I had a fat day yesterday. I know I've lost weight but I don't see it yet. I know it's early days and I have a lot to lose but I still felt a bit down. Today I feel much better. Really can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.

How is everyone else doing today?

Hi Becky

I think we all have our fat days!!!!!

I really started to notice a change after 6 weeks in the way my clothes fitted me or didnt as the case was! Im close to the 3 stone mark now and people are starting to really notice and give me compliments and some times i find it hard to accept they are being nice about me, weird or what!?

Just think everyday we r a day closer to our target weight :)

I hope every1 else is getting on ok? xx

Back