Newbie to CC

I did the boxing on the wii last night and can really feel it in my shoulders this morning so it must of done some good :)

Weighed in and lost 3lbs :clap: :clap: really chuffed and that is with an obscene new years lunch whoop whoop!

Brilliant!

xsarahx said:
I've just done 40 mins on the Wii - 20 mins on Just Dance and 20 mins on Zumba.

I have been doing this for a few days now and have lost 2lbs, and each time I really work up a sweat and ache the next day - obviously going for a run is better, however if you don't have many options then the Wii is ideal!

I use the wii too. I got bored of wii fit and then went on just dance. Got bored of that one and now back to wii fit lol. I was wondering if I should buy Zumba. What are the pro's and con's if you don't mind replying. Thanks

Of course I don't mind!

I have only played it a few times as I got it for xmas so can't tell you too much about it.

I used the belt it comes with the first few times but gave up on that as I like to have easy access to the controller and it was taking me ages to get it out - seems to work just as well without the belt but guess you use it so that you dont have to hold the controller in your hand.

I am only going on the beginner's class for now and will hopefully move on soon - its 20 mins and is really easy to follow and the whole thing is active - its split in to roughly 5 x 4 min dances so you can have breaks if you like.

I got mine for xmas so not sure how pricey it is but I enjoy it!

xsarahx said:
Of course I don't mind!

I have only played it a few times as I got it for xmas so can't tell you too much about it.

I used the belt it comes with the first few times but gave up on that as I like to have easy access to the controller and it was taking me ages to get it out - seems to work just as well without the belt but guess you use it so that you dont have to hold the controller in your hand.

I am only going on the beginner's class for now and will hopefully move on soon - its 20 mins and is really easy to follow and the whole thing is active - its split in to roughly 5 x 4 min dances so you can have breaks if you like.

I got mine for xmas so not sure how pricey it is but I enjoy it!

Thanks for that! I think i might get one. It'll be different from just dance and wii fit :)

Good Evening Ladies,

I found the day after I did the wii my shoulders we really really sore from the boxing so I guess it did some good.

Today I bought weight watchers caramel marshmallow wafer things - 55 calories each and as seen on here I microwaved one for 10 seconds. It was SO GOOD oh my goodness if you like sweet very naughty things you will LOVE it.

:wavey:

Scottish Bride said:
Good Evening Ladies,

I found the day after I did the wii my shoulders we really really sore from the boxing so I guess it did some good.

Today I bought weight watchers caramel marshmallow wafer things - 55 calories each and as seen on here I microwaved one for 10 seconds. It was SO GOOD oh my goodness if you like sweet very naughty things you will LOVE it.

:wavey:

I've got the biggest sweet tooth ever! 55 calories sounds good, so I'll be adding that on my shopping list. Thanks :)

Good Morning Ladies,

So yesterday we went wedding dress shopping :D

I loved every minute of it, was so tired last night and actually today still. Eating wise it wasn't great yesterday I did go over my calories without any exercise but will do some today and stay under my calories so hopefully it will work it's self out.

Yesterday has put me in a sticky wicket for my dress though, they are telling me it has a six month league time for the dress to come from order but I am so worried about what size to order because I don't want them to order a dress that fits me just now I would far prefer them to order a dress at least one size down. They are not keen. I guess they have seen it all before brides ordering dresses to small and perhaps not being small enough to get it on when the wedding comes round. I don't mind having to get it altered and it is much easier to take a dress in than it is to let one out and the other thing is she said is you don't want to alter a dress in anymore that 2 sizes. I think I am going to just have to say that I would like her to order one size down from just now and if I loose any more I will have to try and make sure I am not to small that it needs altered more that 2 sizes so I don't loose any of the style in it.

Id order the dress down and use it as motivation! You ARE gonna do this cos you have to!

I am going back to get measured and order the dress on Monday next week but I have already paid for it because if I paid for it Monday past they would give me £75.00 off so I did that, every little helps!

Eating wise I am on plan and am staying a few calories under target. Doing a fair bit of outdoor walking due to my car being off the road and doing the school run on foot instead. Does make me think I should make more of an effort to do the school runs on foot all the time but I am just so lazy :)

Lost 2 lbs this week so I am pleased with that and we are looking online at kettlebels and think I am going to give it ago.

Everywhere I have looked says I should start on a 8kg but I think that is very heavy (feeling very feeble at the moment)

Can't wait for the weekend!

In a thread on here it was recommended to start at 4. Definitely think 8kg is too heavy!

Good afternoon everybody.

Seem to be so very busy this last eight weeks. So haven't been on the forum just been updating MFP everyday instead and oh my goodness so much has changed. (for the better though)

As you will see from my stats I haven't been putting weight on but certainly not dropping off as well as it did in January, but I know why and to be honest I was just to bloody lazy to get up and move my back side and do exercise. So I have decided I am going to try and do another push on exercise for April and May and see how I get on :)

Hope everybody is well and I shall be having a good look around the forum again soon.

Do we have an April challenge set up yet? Think I shall have to set my self a goal lol.

Back