Newbie to exante.

babyonion

Well I've recieved my monthly pack and I'm ready to start monday 100% and looking forward to it. I did lipotrim for 3 weeks and felt great until I went on a 2 week all inclusive 5 star holiday, and never went back to it. What I'm wondering is if you do exante 100% for as long as you can, because there's always some social event that you have (& want) to go to. If you eat & drink for say that night but go straight back on it the next day, does it do much damage weight wise? I know it will take you out of ketosis & you'll have to do the 3 days again but with xmas coming up & lots of social events pending. I don't want to wait until after xmas because there will always be things going on and I might of lost about 20 lbs by then.:)

Hi babyonion and welcome :) I've done 3 weeks 100% and I'm loving it - it's the best thing I've ever done. I know what you mean about the social aspect of xmas, I'm out on Friday for a 3 course meal (already chosen and paid for in Sept!) so I've been in a bit of a pickle about what to do. I've decided that I'm just going to have my shake and bar during the day then have the meal, try and avoid the high carb bits, avoid the dessert completely (it's only fruit salad so won't be too difficult to avoid) and then get straight back on TS the next day. The problem is I feel so focussed I don't actually want to eat! Never thought I'd ever hear myself say that!:eek: Anyway enough rambling :p I'm sure if we don't go overboard at xmas we can limit the damage. Good luck for starting on Monday :)
Hazel
x

Back