NEWBIE to here....oldie to SW lol

kimmie2709

Silver Member
Hi

Just joined the SW online plan after being out of the group meetings for over a year. I lost around 6 stone the first time I joined ....then left and kept the weight off...joined again to loose another 2 stone....left again and put 2 stone back on :cry:.
So here I am again planning to loose 4 stone. Ive gone with the online membership this time as I found the group sessions didnt work for me. I was slightly disapointed though that the online version didnt have a forum...so I googled and found you lot!!
Today is my warm up day...so ive not followed the plan and CHEATED....but ive currently got a recipe from this months mag in the oven and ive binned all my bad foods...I admit i did eat a few of the brownies I was goin to put in a home made choc ice cream before they went in the bin....but then the whole ingredients have now been thrown out LOL
Im all ready to start tomoz!!!

Well I'm half way through 2nd week and its still as easy as the last times ive done sw, just find it hard at weekends but sticking to it! Lost 5lb at 1st weigh in, but I find you do on the first week lol...least doing it at home proves toe that it isn't the leader messing with scales! Pmsl. Looking forward to my treat of a white kit kat chunky on Sunday....just got to find one now to replace the one I gave to my dad!

Welcome Kimmie!!
Well done on your first weigh ins and good luck with the rest!!
I also need to lose 4st so here's hoping for both of us!!!
X

Welcome to the site and well done on your weight loss, good luck for future ones.

Cheers! And I found a replacent white kit kat chunky! Lol had it tonite tho not Sunday....but it worked out I still hadn't gone over 15 syns! Yay! So I better have lost next weigh in! Booking holiday sat aswell....so defo gotta get skinny for sept! Refusing to be fat n thirty! Good luck to you both aswell! Xx

Back