Newbie to Lipotrim

I admit that I can't bear ordinary black tea without milk, but I do quite like Earl Grey black and with sweetner tablets (although I need about 8 to make it palatable!)

Ooh, Nettle Tea is an acquired taste, but when you are fed up of drinking water is makes a change!

Hi Welcome to all of you, and well done on the weight losses so far. I am coming to the end of week 3 and I am actually begining to enjoy it (wierd I know, but I like the fact that everyone compliments me on how much self control I have). Regarding the Green Tea and the Black Coffee, yes you can have both. Infact you can have any leaf tea (i like peppermint) but no fruit teas as these can bring you out of ketosis and no milk at all. There is some debate about whether caffinated coffee can be used towards your aily water intake, but I have read on here that de-caff can (although if you are not sure you should check, it is just what I have read on here and is not officially from LT).

Good luck keep us all up to date with your journeys x

I love the fact I don't have to think what's for lunch ? Or what's for dinner..,

I have two shakers at home and 2 shakers at work, all are always in the fridge with peppermint tea ready for chocolate shakes lol prepared... Have to be ice cold for me

And tea.., always soup... Makes me feel like I've cooked lol

Back