Newbie TO LIPOTRIM

joles

Hi guys

Thought I'd say hi,

I've been a member of Minimins a while now but not used the site for a while:d'oh:

I have just started lipotrim today and thought where better to come for support than here (hope u will have me back)

so far so good but its only been 4 hrs lol

just trying to change my signature to a new ticker but struggling as cant remember my old code and cant seem to remove this one to raplace with a new one.....any tips???

would love to hear all your sucess stories to help me in my weight loss journey

love

joles xxx

Hey Joles!! Welcome!!

Keep drinking water and keep yourself busy until ketosis comes. Let us know how you're getting on x x x

Hi teapot, thanks for replying

drank loads of water and spent most the day on the loo hehe

your weight loss is amazing well done you must feel amazing xxx

I can't tell your how much better my knees and feet are!! It's worth the trips to the loo, your bladder will learn to cope :)

Good luck joles and good luck with weigh in today nicenders

Hi guys

on day two was starving goin to bed last night but think it was just a case of mind over matter and trying to get out of bad habits! Woke up fine and raring to go again today!

Got on the scales n says I've lost 6lb in a day already surely that's not right but here's hoping lol! Not gunna weigh again til Thursday nonow good luck everyone xxx

Hi Joles!

Sounds to me like you are doing just fine!! Hopefully you will be in ketosis soon and you wont feel hunger anymore. x x x

Not sure if you sorted your signature coz I'm on my iPhone at mo but I saw a thread earlier that had a link - I clicked it and made a ticker. Then if have me a link to copy and paste into my sig box and hey presto ...... and its even idiot proof coz I managed it lol xx

Thanks soontobeskinnyminnie I've found today harder but stuck to it got a blinding headache tho is that normal? Xxx

Hey Joles you have almost lost half a stone - your weigh in should be good - don't give up :wavey:

Thanks soontobeskinnyminnie I've found today harder but stuck to it got a blinding headache tho is that normal? Xxx

Yep, you can get headaches, just hang in there x x x

Thanks determined to make it though the week to weigh in day on thurs! So moody today tho hope day 4 wil be better!

how r u all doing? Xxx

Back