Newbie to low carb

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Clareel, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hi all,

I'm completely new to this low carb business but I like what I'm reading so far and thinking of giving it a shot.
    I've lost quite a bit with SW so far but recently I've been losing and gaining the same few lb and I think it's basically because I'm bored of the diet.

I was actually introduced to low carb when I got Neriss and Indias idiot proof diet free with the Marie Claire, and so this is the diet I will be using (I know this isn't actually atkins, hope you don't mind me posting here?). Anyway, I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to go for it yet but I just wanted to introduce myself here incase I do :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Welcome! I don't think you'll regret going low-carb. The Neris and India diet is very similar, just a bit more generous with carbs. This will mean losses might be slower than on Atkins but you can tinker with it to get better results.

This is a fantastic way of eating and living. Good luck!

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Welcome - feel free to post away! All low carb is good:)

5. imso

imso Full Member

Well done on your weight loss so far, thats pretty impressive... don't forget to measure yourself before you start low carbing and good luck :)

6. Leanne1

Leanne1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Hi and welcome. Great to have you with us. Post often and get to know us all. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.