Newbie to Minimins but sadly not dieting!

Becs35

Hi,
I did post yesterday as a newbie but was posting from my phone so didn't know how to do a new thread so ended up tagging onto another newbie post! Good start!
A bit about me, well just turned 38 (yikes) have tried to lose weight on and off for the last few years. Tried WW without sucess 4 and 3 years ago and kind of didn't try anything else until october last year when I joined SW with my hubby. We got married almost 4 years ago and started trying for a family with no joy. A year after trying I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumour which I have since discovered can cause problems with weight gain and make it a lot harder to lose the weight. I have spent the past 2 years having tests and altering medication until things now seem normal. So my target is to get my BMI to 35 so that we can either conceive naturally or at least be able to have treatment. Although in our area NHS have a ruling of a BMI of below 30 so we would have to fund it privately. I have lost 2st 5lbs (was 2st 7 1/2lbs but gained 2.5lbs this week for some reason!) and started my journey with SW with a BMI of 44.39 and am now at 39 so more than half way to my goal which a year ago I thought was completely impossible. I'm doing extra easy with Slimming world and loving it. Looking forward to being a part of MiniMins and reading all the hints and tips.

Hello and welcome! SW is a great plan and Minimins is just fab! Head on over to the SW threads hun, there's loads going on! Good luck on your journey xxx

Back