Newbie to Pro Points

debs78

I started the week on Exante but decided I am just not cut out for starvation :rolleyes: So having found the excellent deal through that website I joined WW online this morning for the bargain price of £2.95 for 3 months ;) . So far today I have had a ham and spinach omelette for breakfast and a warburtons square wrap pizza with loads of veggies on for dinner with sugar free jelly and yoghurt for dessert.........and I've still got 27 points left :eek: I'm on nights tonight though so that leaves plenty for when I'm at work :D

I can't believe how many points I am allowed to have and still expect to lose weight but I'm in for the long haul so expect to see a lot of me about in the coming months :p

Hi Debs welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey, you will finds loads of support on here lol x

Hi all, it's through quidco. I didn't put the name as I wasn't sure if the thread would be removed for advertising another website, but I've seen it on another thread. The deal is still on but I think it expires soon.

I'm still on track and have lost 12lbs so far. I have gone in to my weeklies a couple of times this week though. I know this is allowed but I can't help feeling like I'm cheating when I go over my dailies :rolleyes:

I'm really enjoying being back on minimins again too and I'm on here all the more now that I have found an android app :D

Thanks for asking after me ;)

Hiya debs and welcome.

The people here are fab. Good luck on your journey.

Dee

Back