Newbie to slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Rubyx, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Rubyx

Rubyx Member

Hi, all i'm a new starter to slimming world. any hints and tips will be appreciated, i need motivation and a gentle nudge lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moomoo2

moomoo2 Member

Hiya I am too!! Im following EE what about u ? X

4. Rubyx

Rubyx Member

Yes i am doing EE as well as it seemed more straightforward. The first week was difficult and i felt i was eating too much and i'm doing something wrong. But it is just getting the combinations right and having the stuff at home to pick on as i am terrible and have to keep lots of fruit and syn free / low syn stuff around. The best bit is the flexible syn day as i felt deprived without it but now i know it's there i haven't used it yet lol

Last edited: 7 April 2011
  5. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its strange, knowing that you can have something makes you need/want it less.
    There are many syn free and low syn foods you can snack on definitely stops me reaching for the biscuits!
    Good luck to you both! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.