Newbie to SW!

natalierobertson

Hello all, I'm Natalie, 26 from Sheffield, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and lose weight. I am going to join SW on Wednesday at my local meeting. My friend does SW and has lost over 2st in the last 8 months-she suggested that I give it a go. This website is fab- and with help from my friend I am becoming familiar with how SW works.
I started this on Thursday 6th January 2011 and have been keeping a diary of what I've eaten. Here it is:

Thursday 6th january:
Banana x 2
Apple
1 x slice wholemeal bread (800g loaf)
1 x dairylea light triangle
1 x chicken and mushroom mug shot
Jacket potato
Heinz beans (half a tin)
Cheese x 28g
Mice pie!!! V naughty
2 cups of tea with semi skimmed milk

Friday 7th January:

Banana x 2
Clementines x 2
Apple
Toast and dairylea as above
Mugshot
Jacket potato, cheese and beans as above
3 clementines
2 teas with semi skimmed milk

Saturday 8th January:

Banana x 2
Satsuma x 3
Apple
Clementines x 2
Salad
Chicken breast (skinless, but from morrisons deli counter!!)
15ml morrisons eat smart French dressing
Mullerlight
Apple

Sunday 9th January:

Satsuma x 2
Banana
Apple
Mullerlight
Cottage pie (extra lean beef mince, colman sachet mix, onion, mushroom, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, greenbeans, broad beans, 15ml Hendersons relish, swede mash

It feels better to write it all down, gives me motivation to keep going. Any advice re: syns in the cottage pie would be fab and greatly received!!

Thanks all!!
Nat x

Hi Natalie!!

I am a newbee too!! so welcome and good luck!!!

This site is fab I have got so many ideas for meals and info on syns and stuff...

Your diaries look great, I am the same have to write everything down!!! Think I am eating alot more than you can't be good!!

Good Luck and keep us updated

Laura xxx

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie too! I've joined this forum to hopefully give me some inspiration & motivation as I've been going to SW since October and haven't really lost any weight, as well as putting on 6 pounds over xmas! :/

So new year = new start! I'm determined to go full throttle & stick to the plan & lose my weight! :)

Good luck everyone, I hope we can support each other and inspire each other!

Katie-Jane

xoxo

Good Luck Katie-Jane!!

Not sure if you have been registered on here since you first started but I am finding it so helpful and getting so many great ideas!!

Be sure to keep us up to date

Laura x

Hi guys, I'm keeping a diary really so I can see where I'm going wrong. I've not weighed myself for so long and will get weighed when I join on Wednesday, but I am hoping that it will motivate me more. I'm really liking the recipes on this site. I had a cottage pie today around 5pm and I'm still really full-no snacking at all this evening. Good luck guys x

Back