Newbie to the forum and the world of slimming world

HI, I have never tried Slimming World before, always WW. But signed up 2 weeks ago, I want to loss 2.5 - 3 stone in total. I have lost 9lb already, but been struggling this week. Last week I didnt expect to lose, as I had a heavy weekend and didnt really control myself, but went to class and loss 2.5lb Told myself this week that I was going to pull back, just in case it went on this week, but been fancying something really sweet all week.

Last night we have friends over, and they wanted Kebabs, so I went for the chicken shish with salad, and only ate 1/4 of the pitta, but had a pack od snack a jacs popcorn in the day (ensure if that is good or bad) Then later in the night, we went for a walk and I had a double scoop icecream. I feel awful now, as I really wanted to loss again this week. I did walk for 30 mins, and done 30 mins of the Davina video yesterday, and this morning I have been on the treadmill for 5km walking 3 running and on the bike for 4km.

Can someone advise if I am fighting a losing battle ....

Thanks

Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far.

Getting back on to plan today and doing your exercise should make sure that you will be alright this week, well done in getting back on track quickly.

Good luck for your continuing weight loss.

Well done on the loss to date - great start to SW!!!

This place is awesome - you'll (hopefully) find it as useful as I do.

Welcome and good luck xxx

Back