Newbie to this part of forum!

babymimi

Hi all

My name is lisa, i am 29 with 2 girls and a husband, dave.

I have been on ww and sw numerous times in the last 10 years, and lost up to about a stone but have never been able to stick to it or stay motivated.

I have suffered with depression and pnd. I have had a lot on mental health issues over the years and i have finally been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, which seems strange, but its a relief to at last know why i have had problems with stuff throughout my life.

I went to the nurse 2 weeks ago and i spoke to her about xenical, which i am due to get on 5th july.

I have been following the xenical plan as if i was taking the tablest, to get into practice lol.

However i have been thinking over the weekend and i am doing ok, and am finding the calorie counting laborious and the fact that everything needs to be less than 5% fat laborious and restrictive.

So i have decided to start trusty old ww again, and join you lovely ladies and gents over on this forum!!!

So have dug out all my magazines and other bumph and the ww plan will start tomorrow! Am looking forward to it, (and having some cheese and choc, which i havent had for 2 weeks!)

I will copy and paste this into my diary

Speak soon
Lisa
xx

A huge welcome and good luck with everything :D

Welcome Lisa

I had a brief fling with xenical before deciding to give ww a good thrashing and havent regretted it yet. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Good luck

Hello and welcome Ive had bad depression and PND I had alot of conselling and meds and have been off them 2 years now but have my bad days.
Well done for starting a fresh its mindset that will get you to the finish line keep in mind how you want this at this moment in time esecially when theres hard times .........
Good luck for your journey xx

Back