Newbie to Xenical :)

enjoy the rest of your day :):)

I was told the plain 1 was ok for diets........will find out more meals soon have ordered biggest loser cookbook lol :)

Good Morning Everyone,

not feeling well today so only managed to get 1 1/2 bites of cereal into me! - I had already taken the xenical so hopefully that doesn't affect anything!

lunch is Fruit - hopefully by then I will be able to eat!!

supper will be a stirfry of sorts.

so far this week I haven't lost anything! - but thats probably cause i'm still bloated and because i get on the scales to much :) i don't really count anything as valid until Monday though!

didn't get on the bike for ever - which is probably making me feel worse - so today it is back at is as long as my bake doesn't give out on me again!

hope all is well with you all!

Morning Jessica hope you feel better later hun !!
The xenical will work , don't know bout orange oil haven't had that (not that I have noticed lol) ....but I know the toilet is my second home lol

I am hoping I will lose more than a pound this week....my daily routine is really busy now Daz is away so I hope it burns extra calories lol

Take it steady today and see how you feel later xx :)

I know that feeling ...I just want to have a good weightloss before I see my Dr in a couple of weeks lol.....although I think i will see my fav Dr cos he looks like Hagrid off harry potter so is a big bloke himself...not like the 1 i saw firstly that is against xenical :):)

btw i am sure you will hit more than 2 pounds i have every faith in you :):)

thankyou Jessica, its great that we can support each other on this forum what a wonderful site :):):)

no problem...i have fresh mint in water maybe thats why i don't bloat....also i drink peppermint tea

off to exercise speak soon :):)

Back