Newbie to Xenical :)

Morning Jessica,
Teaching and counselling wow you have a heart of gold and a lot of patience :)
That's not a bad walk to school, I hope you have a good day......
:):)

thank you :)

I think my heart needs to turn to stone in some cases - some of the stuff here I deal with is very upsetting!

not doing much walking around today as its just parent teacher meetings til 1 - but I will do the bike this afternoon I think :)

how are you feeling?

according to the scale I still have not lost any weight this week

I bet its a real shock to the system ....life can be so cruel !!

Goodluck with the meetings and have a good workout later !!

I am feeling good thankyou just done my workout...going to cinema as Daz is home for weekend...
Try not to worry about the scales it can stop you losing the more you think about it !! Measure yourself and you will be surprised at inchloss Jessica !!
I will be doing my weigh-in tomorrow and inch loss so fingers crossed :):):)

I'm still very bloated so the inches are totally off :( - but Monday is still 2 days away so things may change by then!

Richard again has said we need to go out for dinner (joys of marrying the boss) - but were going to the restaurant that does wonderful grilled chicken - so I will enjoy that :) with a green salad.

so far all the Parents I have meet are not nutters - which is always nice.

enjoy the movies :) - I think Monday Richard and I will be doing that as we are off work on Monday and Tuesday - then work Wends - Saturday

Jessica have a lovely nite......enjoy your meal yum fresh bread I hope !!

The cinema was great saw the comedy "Paul" had a nandos chicken burger with corn on cob for dinner (no mayo) had pineapple on it instead and no butter on corn !!
really enjoyed it.......

I don't suffer bloat....did anyone watch the link that was put on the site other day about the model who stopped eating her normal food and replaced it with weight watchers and low calorie ready meals....she suffered bloating and was very lethargic ect I am still watching it atm it opens your eyes.....

How is everyone today ?? :):):) xx

hi everyone hope you dont mind me commenting, im a newbie too started monday 14th february my gp gave me perscription (4 weeks supply) i have struggled for years with my weight and im hoping this time im going to stick with it, not going to weigh myself (like i used to) im going to wait til i go for my weigh in at doctors on 7th march, and hope its a big loss so just a big hello to you all :) xxx

Welcome kelly, and goodluck :):)

welcome kelly, good luck, i am sure you will do fine!!

I was reading something about ready meals on MFP, its something to do with the sodium in them!! This girl who i was reading about took a picture on day 1 with no ready meals then again 6 days later and the difference was amazing, her belly was so much slimmer!! So i am going to try not using my ready meals that i have, unless i get stuck!! See how it goes!!

thanks for the welcome, i have got around 8stone to lose will update how i get on i love reading how everyone is doing on here :) x

Kelly it's great to have you onboard.....the support is wonderful!

I have around 7 stone to lose still but we are all in this together and we will do it :):)

Back