Newbie to Xenical :)

Will look in your friends Rach thank you........Jessica I hope you get to see a nurse ...I really feel for you been out there and not been able to get to hospital.............xxx

thanks :( - no such luck with the nurse - but I have been to the chemist so once I stop befriending the toilet I can start taking them and it should start helping....

won't be eating anything today unless I manage to get better by this afternoon - I keep trying to sip on some water - not helping what so ever, keeps coming back up and so now i'm feeling dehydrated on top of it all

anyways enough of the bad news - I can now comfortably fit in a size 22 pant from the UK - which is a size 18 pant in Canada :) - which means i've gone from a size 22 to a size 18 :) - so I am down 2 sizes :) - very pleased with that!

:woohoo: isn't it great been able to go down in sizes WELL DONE Jessica :)

You need to get glucose in you...can you get lollies as I know when I haven't been able to drink water the Dr said lollies !!
I really hope you feel better later its not nice at all what your going through ...thinking of you :) xx

thank you! :) i just got your invite on fb and accepted!

i have given richard a list of things to go to the store for - so he might be able to pick something up for me in the lollie department!

i feel so good that I can fit in a size 18! - my goal now is to fit in a size 16 for when we get to England :)

Thanks for accepting me .....Hopefully Richard will get what you need...

Go for it girl you get to that size 16 you will feel amazing :):)

Don't worry about exercise whilst your poorly as you will end up so rundown xxx

You take it easy hun, you really need to look after yourself when your so ill!!

but hey great news about dropping dress sizes, thats amazing hun, well done!! I am sure you will be able to drop another size before you visit england!!

hope you feel better soon!! :hug99:

thank you

Richard has just send me a msg - says he wants me to go to the hospital - I am trying to talk him out of it! - hospitals here are very scary! - I am sure I will be fine oh mys

You need to rest up and get your strength up Jessica !! I bet the hospitals are scary !!
I am so chuffed over your dress size drop amazing :):)

me to I am very excited - ricahrd bought me a pair of pants from england a size 20 - and I though that a size 20 in England was the same as a size 22 in canada but I was wrong its actually smaller - so now they are the only pair of pants that I have that is no huge and baggy on me :p - I am trying to get away with the clothes I have now and then buy in England because everything is very expensive here extra expense because of the export fees!

richard just won't be talked out of not making me go to the hospital bah! - maybe I can sleep until he gets home and then he can come with me. though he doesn't really wanna do that because he has to work until 8! oh mys

well its probably cause i am a wimp :)

they will want to do blood work and it takes for ever to get blood from me honestly sometimes I have to be poked to or 3 times - the last time I got it done there - they made me passout - they put an iv in my arm and it wasn't even in a vein so the fluids that they gave me went into my arm itself it was black and blue and sooo swollen for days!

plus they do not have very good bedside manner - and I know if i go and its the malaria again they will admit me and I don't want to be admitted there!

i'll talk richard out of not making me go to the hospital and see the nurse at work tomorrow

Back