Newbie transferred from CWP - Hello!! :)

ginzeh

Hey people!!

I was on CWP but it worked out rather expensive and came across SNS.

I was on CWP for 3 ish weeks? lost 12lb. I got off track as the expense put me off although CDC was lovely. :(

I was on the step 2 -- 3 packs 1 small meal.

On SNS I have chosen the Lifestyle plan which is similiar.

I made my first order at 2am this morning lol after reviewing other VCLDs, I liked their website design, info, content, pack ranges and finally hit the order button!

I have purchased the starter pack for now which was £31 with delivery and comes with shaker - so I'll have 2 now with my CWP one :)

Any tips? how have you found the meals? what are the average weight losses you've had?

I am excited for this new journey. I have a goal for April 2015 as it's my next yearly holiday and every year I hate pictures etc of myself which is a shame as no pictures of me in Florida for the past 13 years except cheeky ones that have been taken which I hate and feel sick at. so no photos of me and my daughter in Disney so far for the past 4 years of taking her and none of my 13 years of going there! :(

I have started a blog as well to document so will update here and on my blog for my moans and groans lol.

I wish you all luck with your journey and well done for the journey you're on!

There are a lot of posts which sadly never get commented on so it's hard to find peoples opinions, journeys etc on here, there's a load of views, no but no replies which is a shame so lets get this one into a good chain!!

So lets do this together!! bye bye fat. I no longer want to be the fat one in my circle :)

Last edited by a moderator:
so far ive had the cookies and cream and the chocolate shake and they are lush especially if blended in blender with ice also I had the choc truffa bar and that was heaven I cant believe its on plan as it tastes like it shouldn't be haha I have too moved from Cambridge weight plan due to cost I lost 2 stone and now to get the last 4 off so I can finally take some nice pics of me and my daughter haha im always here for support good luck xx

Heyy!! I did reply to you but the app mustve crashed and not sent it ;(

So I recieved my packs yesterday. just made my first one and decided to go with cookies and cream!! :D happy they included that got a lot of random packs i wouldn't of chosen and a dark choc bar :( yukky! but i have to have them or i'll be hungry and not be getting nutrients!

I was on a late shift last night finished late and had a crap sleep so woken up with a headache -- I am still in bed lol got ot motivate to get out and go gym and weigh myself!! it means i have to go gym so i won't buy any scales for home! what packs you had so far?

I have around 4st to lose for my first goal so which is 13st.
With the blending with ice, do you use your water then just add ice?? - they say 227ml whereas i like it less thick and went for 300ml like i did on Cambridge!

good luck xxxxx

Your blog is great, have you visited their forums yet because I think you should share it on their!
The cookies and cream shake tastes like a malt drink to me and it takes even better if you warm it up in the microwave but to warn you don't do what I did the first time and pour boiling water in you shaker and shake it. It explodes everywhere and it went all over my kitchen - lesson learnt though.

Hey :) lol at the hot drink in shaker incident!

do you mean the slim and save forums? I need to up my posts on there to enable meto post links -- I did get my blog link removed from my post as not allowed so it's in my signature now! I wasn't aware of not being to post/advertise blogs :(

I joined the close group yesterday on FB -- at least people comment on there a lot. not sure if i can advertise my blog on there at all may ask!

So my 2nd day today had chocolate shake so far, was nice like the CWP one really! I am feeling a bit hungry though, more like a picking mood so staying in my room until my work shift lol.

I think I might try the spag bowl for lunch and add some veg to it from my allowance! what plan you on?? how much have you lost since starting?

thanks for the reply xxx

Heyy!! I did reply to you but the app mustve crashed and not sent it ;(

So I recieved my packs yesterday. just made my first one and decided to go with cookies and cream!! :D happy they included that got a lot of random packs i wouldn't of chosen and a dark choc bar :( yukky! but i have to have them or i'll be hungry and not be getting nutrients!

I was on a late shift last night finished late and had a crap sleep so woken up with a headache -- I am still in bed lol got ot motivate to get out and go gym and weigh myself!! it means i have to go gym so i won't buy any scales for home! what packs you had so far?

I have around 4st to lose for my first goal so which is 13st.
With the blending with ice, do you use your water then just add ice?? - they say 227ml whereas i like it less thick and went for 300ml like i did on Cambridge!

good luck xxxxx

so far ive had the choc shake which is lush and cookies and cream also had the beef noodle soup which was lovely and the spag bol was okay too ! I fill it with little less water than id use with a normal shake then add a couple of ice cubes and its not to thick like that !!
let me know how your getting on so far no cheats which is good as I always give in on the first week due to the cravings haha

xxxx

Hellooo day 3 now going strong, felt like picking last night at work but held off lol finished at 11 and went sleep so I didn't think about it!

I've had the maple bar which was nice last night
Chocolate shake it's like CWP so all good
The spag boll was nice with added chilli and slim noodles
I've had both nights chicken courgette broccoli and much rooms as been working and was easy for someone else to cook me lol
Might experiment tonight as not working!

So far so good I did go over my calories yesterday were in red but only by 39 because of the bar, only had it as wanted a "treat" and was easy as busy at work!

How you feeling?? I want to weigh myself today to just see if it's working, lost 5lb in 3 days on CWP before

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hellooo day 3 now going strong, felt like picking last night at work but held off lol finished at 11 and went sleep so I didn't think about it!

I've had the maple bar which was nice last night
Chocolate shake it's like CWP so all good
The spag boll was nice with added chilli and slim noodles
I've had both nights chicken courgette broccoli and much rooms as been working and was easy for someone else to cook me lol
Might experiment tonight as not working!

So far so good I did go over my calories yesterday were in red but only by 39 because of the bar, only had it as wanted a "treat" and was easy as busy at work!

How you feeling?? I want to weigh myself today to just see if it's working, lost 5lb in 3 days on CWP before

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

day 5 for me here and still going strong not expecting a big loss though as went straight from cwp to slim and save so was still in ketosis!
so far ive just been having two boiled eggs and broccoli I don't like to have anything to exciting as my small meal as I end up fancying more haha!
Ive put my scales up high on top of my kitchen cupboards as I am a weighing addict haha id wait till weigh in day you will love yourself for it trust me! xxxx

Back