Newbie trying to find her way..... Again....

xxSPARKLESxx

Well, after doing Weight Watchers on and off for years, I've decided its time for a change and try Slimming World. Mainly because with Weight Watchers I feel I'm left hungry all the time, and I've got a friend on Slimming World who has lost 5 stone in less than a year and she looks amazing.

My reason for joining the forum is every time I've googled a question the answer has always been on here, so I'm guessing this is the best site. You all seem so supportive and nice to each other, unlike other forums I've viewed, so I think i'm gonna start a diary to track my progress.

I've been stuck at the same weight for a couple of months now. I have around another 3 stone to loose to be at a healthy weight and bring my BMI down from 31. Being a picky eater, and a vegetable hater, I find it hard to diet. I enjoy exercise, but only when my body permits me to do so as I suffer from a long line of health issues
:(. Obviously I eat too much, and too much of the wrong foods at that, I'm not blaming my health on my weight problems. As much as I would like too! :p

So this is my first week doing Slimming World. I started Monday so I'll be getting weighed and updating every Monday! I'm following the Extra Easy plan which I'm enjoying, but I think I'm eating too much (one of the reasons I've always done Weight Watchers, I don't actually believe Slimming World can work if you can eat all the food I'm eating, lol). The scales will tell on Monday! I just need to learn to stop eating when I'm full
:rolleyes:

Well, off to figure out the website and how to put my weight in the box to the side of this post. Wish me luck everyone!
:D

Good luck Sparkles !! I'm not accustomed to the ways of SW but it definitely seems to work :D
xo

Hello from another newbie :)! I've not tried any diets before, unless you count a mad ten day crash thing to fit into an outfit before a wedding once lol...I am on SW EE too, but I started on Wednesday.

Good luck! :D

P.S. Thanks for changing your font colour, you made me notice a new forum toy to play with!

Hello :) Welcome to minimins :D

Good luck, SW will see you right, I'm sure ;)

Back