Total Solution newbie wants to know does this diet work?

The diet works brilliantly
I've lost 17lbs in just over three weeks and I'm working on losing 10-12 lbs a month so 3 stone before October is easily achievable
Once you're over the first few days the hunger goes and as you see such quick changes your motivation stays high
Theres always someon on here to help you out too
I can't praise Exante enough
Andrea x

hi everyone, im looking to lose at least 3 stone by october...do u think ill be able to do it on this diet? xx

Yes! (nuff said ;) )

Yep if you stick to the diet then losing 3 stone by october is easily do-able.
I'm hoping to lose 4 stone by october *fingers crossed*

I think this diet works really really well if you have lots of weight to lose to get to a healthy bmi. But vlcd tfr diets aren't really suitable for people who are already at their bmi. You would need to add a meal. Call up exante and they will tell you. I find them helpful and friendly on the phone.

Belle

I think this diet works really really well if you have lots of weight to lose to get to a healthy bmi. But vlcd tfr diets aren't really suitable for people who are already at their bmi. You would need to add a meal. Call up exante and they will tell you. I find them helpful and friendly on the phone.

Belle

At the moment though the OPs bmi and ticker would indicate that theyre ideal for TS. Their BMI isnt borderline or anything :confused:

Charlie
Stick to it and you'll see amazing results, honestly.

Yes, this diet does work, as long as you stick to it.
Also, this site is fantastic, when you feel that you maybe struggling to stick to it, for support :)
Marge
:D

Thanks for your replies everyone, my diet arrives monday so today is my last day of naughty treats!!! looking at all ur weight loss tracks i hope mine is just as good!! anyone tried the water flavourings coz i hate plain water!! lol xx

hi everyone, im looking to lose at least 3 stone by october...do u think ill be able to do it on this diet? xx

EASY! You can do it.
GSQ

Back