1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie waving hello!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmy, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. slimmy

slimmy New Member

Hello slimmers, just joined and this site looks a bit confusing.

Do I have to find the particular forum to post?

About me, I did slimming world EE online and lost 1st 5lbs and reached my target of 9st and then it all went pear shaped. I started eating all the wrong things and now weigh 9st 8lbs . . . oops!!!

Cant seem to get back on track so can anyone give me a gentle nudge up the backside and help me find my willpower again?

I have a question but not sure where or how to post it so I'll ask here if someone could point me in the right direction, thanks.

Are grapes a ss food. I always thought grapes were full of sugar, I've been eating quite a lot lately, should I cut down or can I eat them unlimited.

Look forward to getting to know you all x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello and welcome, sorry cant help with the grapes.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.