Newbie - Wedding March 2012

Bexi84

Hi ladies! So my wedding is March 2012 and ive found the perfect dress but if i want it i have to order it in march 2011 to get the special offer. Thing is im well overweight and want to lose 4 stone. I have tried countless diets and exercise and even did Lipotrim but lasted a week and ended up putting a stone on after it!

So I have until around 20 March 2011 to lose at least 2 stone.

Any suggestions???? :cry:

Hey there, I am getting married in April 2012 and starting Slimming World tomorrow. Good luck with your planning!! :) x

Hi there too! I just cant stick to those diets, ive just ordered a fitness dvd and i have a cross trainer, so i think my best course of action is cut down on my food and exercise! Just hope it works! For the first time in my life I want to feel girly and no better to do it on my big day! I want to look and feel good for a change instead of butch blob lol!

:cry:

I know what you mean!! I normally live in jeans, trousers, baggy tops etc...rather tom boy ish... def want to resemble something of a woman on my big day!!! I wish you all the luck in the world with your journey. :) Sarah x

Hi ladies! So my wedding is March 2012 and ive found the perfect dress but if i want it i have to order it in march 2011 to get the special offer. Thing is im well overweight and want to lose 4 stone. I have tried countless diets and exercise and even did Lipotrim but lasted a week and ended up putting a stone on after it!

So I have until around 20 March 2011 to lose at least 2 stone.

Any suggestions???? :cry:
Join Slimming World. Really helps and you can eat lots.xxxx

Honestly if I had not have been so naughty over Xmas I was well on schedule for losing 2 and a half stone in 4 months.xxx love my food and like to eat lots so ideal.xxx If your BMI os over 30 then you can probably get some vouchers from your GP. I am getting married too in March 2012 so with you all the way.xxx

Back