Newbie (well sort of!!)

tazzy21

Hello!

I've been hanging around the site for ages, been on several different forums over the years, with little success, on different diets.

I've been on and off doing slimming world at home since January and have managed to keep off 17lb but nothing else. So I'm determined to stick with it. I have just got back from Rome and I look huge in the photos and really struggled to get the seat belt around me on the plane. I am really worried about my health for the future and want to be able to have children (recently been diagnosed with PCOS). I have also lost my confidence because of my size and it seems to be having an effect on my relationship. I know my boyfriend says he loves me no matter what but being fat seems to effect our lives (I'm not very active, and less confident, particularly in the bedroom!). Has anyone else felt like this?

So I thought I'd say hello, and make an appearance here and there in the forum in the future...sorry for the ramblings!

Tazzy x

Hi! Congratulations on your weight loss so far and it sounds like you've got a wonderful supportive boyfriend. Have more confidence in yourself and believe what he says about you. Losing weight will help your health so carry on with your progress.

If you're not very active go out on a romantic walk together - take a healthly picnic. Make exercise fun and build up gently. Exercise also boosts your confidence as well as burning the calories.

Back