Newbie with 11st to lose

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hi everyone... ive pretty much been trying to lose weight for most of my life... i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 2months ago and since then it really has dawned on me that I need to drastically improve my health if i am to be a great mum and theres a part of me that dreads a future of being the fat mum at the school gates. I will be 30 at the end of may next year so thats 8months... i know that i wont lose 11st by then but even if i can lose 3st i'll be over the moon. Im starting my slimming world journey today... wish me luck.

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll do great :)

and congratulations on your baby, I bet he's scrumptious :D

Welcome Mrs FatBum

Hmmm.. there might be a problem with that name. Well, in a few month's time you will have to change it to Mrs SkinnyBum and lose continuity with your earlier posts!

I'm wanting to lose about 6 stone 7 as well, for this tranche in my weight loss, so you have one buddy here, and many more to come.

Oh, and I have to tell you that, now you have joined the WeMitts, you aren't allowed to give up. I didn't realise that when I signed up here. I thought it was a place to dabble with dieting and fall off the wagon again. But it isn't. Giving up isn't allowed. Haha! So, now you are here, you can't leave till your stats say 12 stone.

Helena

Hello and welcome. I'm doing slimming.world too with about 12st to lose now. Best of luck to you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Mrs FatBum

Hmmm.. there might be a problem with that name. Well, in a few month's time you will have to change it to Mrs SkinnyBum and lose continuity with your earlier posts!

I'm wanting to lose about 6 stone 7 as well, for this tranche in my weight loss, so you have one buddy here, and many more to come.

Oh, and I have to tell you that, now you have joined the WeMitts, you aren't allowed to give up. I didn't realise that when I signed up here. I thought it was a place to dabble with dieting and fall off the wagon again. But it isn't. Giving up isn't allowed. Haha! So, now you are here, you can't leave till your stats say 12 stone.

Helena

Hey thank you very much :) i look forward to the day i can change that name!! Lol im glad i can never give up with this group! This is it for me.... i want this weight gone. All the best to you! X

Thank you :) how are you finding SW so far? Good luck :)

It's the only diet I've ever stuck to for this long or that I don't find myself miserable on or that I've ever hit the three stone mark on. You can have so many things just by changing up a few things and I am really enjoying it!

Welcome, hon, and good luck with your journey. This forum has helped me so much, and I really hope it will help you too. :) xx

Welcome and good luck on your journey. Take it a stone at a time rather than a whole amount its much less daunting believe me. You can do anything :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wishing you all the best on your journey and congratulations on the birth of your little boy:)

Audrey x

Welcome and good luck :)
Im doing SW too, have about 14 st to lose and close to half way there :)
When is your WI , let us know how you did :) excited ... :D

Back