newbie with a new start a bit late in the year tho!

moskinny

Hi guys,
Im so depressed, im over 16.7 st, started back on what little packs I have of CD yesterday and jumped on the scales today, ( I havent been on them for 2 weeks) I was 225 lbs then and I'm now im 232llbs :eek: god help me! I look in the mirror and my face is so round and swollen looking, i feel so unattractive even thou people say i'm not and I feel what a long road I have to go (again) I will do it- I know that, i am so determined this time to succeed and this time work at keeping it off. I remember last time I lost weight I excercised so much I changed my shape in less than a month but just now I dont feel able to work out like mad, I'm afraid im not in the mode to excercise so much yet and also i don't want everyone to see me walking around looking the way i do.
I have been off work on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and dread going back as i know they will all be looking at me :eek: and probably thinking what a lard!
Im so not healthy in my mind, i know that.
Anyone want to share their exepreinces of thinking like this?

:cry::wave_cry:
Mo.
Used CD and have eaten a little.

Been on and off the scales but weighed in early (I know as its not a week yet) today after- noon time and cant belive it I'm 210.9 llbs thats a loss of approx 22lbs???? and not even a week has gone in, surely thats wrong?:sign0163:
I havent ever lost that in my life in a week, and is it possbile? i do feel and look leaner but this is incredible and if its the same tomorrow on the scales then I'm going to be jumping up and down!

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

started 15th July: 232llbs
20th July 210.9 llbs.
Loss 22llbs!

:party0049::grouphugg:
P.S i'm purchasing lipotrim next week.

Last edited:
Hi Mo....hugs to you hun. Only you can turn this round. Lots of people have. COME ON...be determined. You can do this. Don't worry what other people think...thats not important.

Stick to this forum. Get on here daily and when you feel tempted there will always be someone to offer help and advice.

Good luck and keep us posted as to how you are getting on.

i feel thin quite a lot (over 16s) and then I catch myself in a window or mirror and just think omg is that what other people see.

Come join the gang and in no time you'll be feeling happier about yourself.
That's my aim anyway!

good luck hun - hope things go well for you :)

Hi guys,
Im so depressed, im over 16.7 st, started back on what little packs I have of CD yesterday and jumped on the scales today, ( I havent been on them for 2 weeks) I was 225 lbs then and I'm now im 232llbs :eek: god help me! I look in the mirror and my face is so round and swollen looking, i feel so unattractive even thou people say i'm not and I feel what a long road I have to go (again) I will do it- I know that, i am so determined this time to succeed and this time work at keeping it off. I remember last time I lost weight I excercised so much I changed my shape in less than a month but just now I dont feel able to work out like mad, I'm afraid im not in the mode to excercise so much yet and also i don't want everyone to see me walking around looking the way i do.
I have been off work on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and dread going back as i know they will all be looking at me :eek: and probably thinking what a lard!
Im so not healthy in my mind, i know that.
Anyone want to share their exepreinces of thinking like this?

:cry::wave_cry:
Mo.

Sorry you're feeling so down Mo, we all know how it feels - life is a b*tch sometimes but we all have choices to make for ourselves, they do not involve anyone else, take charge of your own destiny, feel empowered to do it for you - ignore the others, what do they know about you and your circumstances. Lets face it we all have relied on food for one reason or another, it's just a case of working out why, what your triggers are - deciding to do something about it and hold onto positive thoughts. Hey - lets face it by Halloween you could be down 4 stone - cripes - and Christmas 6 !!! and think of your work collegues looking at you 'properly' in your party sparkles, thinking hey.... when did that happen chin up and crack on - carpe diem xx:D

Welcome and good luck to ya!

You can do it. I weighed in over well over 19 stone and in my head I thought I was about 10 stone til I looked in the mirror or got dressed or or or but as some wise old bird said ..the journey is made up of steps and the first one is the most difficult...and you've done that one so good luck and keep in there. :)
love joolie x

ps they won't notice you're a lardy as they are probably just jealous you've been off work !!! Cheat and use fake tan - my theory (which everyone knows is right) is that brown flab looks so much better than pale anaemic looking !;)
big hugs xx

Wellcome & good luck.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

heheheh that was funny, yeah i will do and stick some make-up on too, and thanks. I'm starving as i type this but will ride through it, i have my bottle of water ready at hand, thank god the loo is nearby huh?
M.
x

Thanks to you all you lovely inspirational people, im on here to stay now and Im glad i found this site, i'm so pleased for you all that have lost so much, you must feel on top of the world, good luck to everyone too on their journey, onwards and upwards!
M
xxx

Thanks to you all you lovely inspirational people, im on here to stay now and Im glad i found this site, i'm so pleased for you all that have lost so much, you must feel on top of the world, good luck to everyone too on their journey, onwards and upwards!
M
xxx

CORRECTION - onwards and downwards hun(weight that is) :)

You poor pet, sending hugs.
No matter how overweight you are, we have all felt like that, and yes it feels very depressing.
But today is a new day, the beginning of a new change. You know after a month on this diet you will have lost a lot of weight and will look different, this will motivate you to keep you going.
You really can do it.
Join the rest of us and let us know how you are getting on.

I started at over 18 stone and couldn't believe I had let myself get that big! I had been on LT for a while before I found this site and it has really helped me. I started thinking I would just do this as a kickstart for a couple of months but I'm now determined to stick this out till the end.

I was always the fat one, the fat sister, the fat friend, the fat teacher but finally I was in the right frame of mind to do something about it. I think that was about the time a couple of formerly fat friends gave me their cast offs!!!!!

I still look in the mirror and hate what I see but I know I'm doing something about it and that keeps me strong.

I give myself little goals to try and do each week - this weeks is to lose 3lb to take me down into the 13 stones. I give myself little rewards to praise my efforts - before it would have been chocolate!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing my skinny sister next month (hopefully a stone less than I am today) as I haven't told her I'm dieting and I'm looking forward to her reaction.

You have started to do something about your weight. Start looking forward to what will be. Set yourself little goals and date them when you reach them - my first few were
lost first stone,
BMI below 40,
weight below 17 stone,
lost second stone,
you can do the same.

Lots of little steps will take you to your ultimate goal! Mine is a healthy BMI and a weight below 10 stone!

Now get yourself a ticker so we can help you celebrate your losses and encourage you on your way.

Good luck babe.

x

Thank you so much for your message, im glad your doing so well, it sounds so easy when you hear people like yourself achieving, and havent you done excpetionally well, you must look like a different person already! I have been on CD for two days now and im starving, feeling a little light headed and havent excercised much because of it, i will stick at it though, I did put a tracker on my message, not sure how to put it on my profile yes though but I will try and do that too.

Lots of love and luck to you.
x

Back